My favorite snack

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

College campus glory hole loads

So, it has been a few weeks that school is back in session, and I have found that the college men here do love to get sucked....

There are a few glory holes around the various campuses, as you would expect from any good hot blooded young horny men.   This afternoon I decided to swing by and see what I could find.

As I entered, the two stalls with the hole were occupied, but the third was vacant.  This one only has a peep hole, but it also has a great view of the sinks and anyone walking in.
While I was getting settled with pants around my ankles I heard the door open.   In walked a young black man in sweats.

Now, you can never assume everyone is there for the same reason, but as he waited only a few minutes before coming back over to pull his dick out in front of me I knew he was good to go.
The glory hole stalls were occupied by what I already knew were horny men from seeing them peeking under the stall, so I pulled up my pants and went over to the urinal.

Getting down on my knees, I started to blow the young black man.
Nice thick ebony cock, a couple of large veins...oh, and foreskin!  While I was devouring his meat, the stall door opened and out came another young man, cock hard and in hand.

I motioned for him to join, and swallowed his cock into my mouth, and stroking the ebony cock with my hand.
After just a short bit, I went back to the black man.  At this time the other guy went back in and stuck his cock into the glory hole.

Not much later, glory hole cock came back out and had that look of "I need to unload", so I nodded to him, and he walked straight over.
I took him down to the balls,  tongue twirling around and using my lips to work him up.

Soon he was moaning that he was about to cum, and I did not want to waste any time, so I grunted and picked up the tempo.
That was all it took, and soon he was unleashing thick white young cum onto my lips and beard.

After he was good and fully drained, we heard the door open so we scampered into regular positions.

I ended up in the glory hole stall...

A young cub was sitting in the other stall, and as we heard the newcomer start pissing we both stroked our cocks.
Once the coast was clear, I gave him the universal finger tap on the hole.

He stood up and slid his young cock into the hole, and into my mouth.

Well, I don't know how long he was there before, but it was not too much longer before he also let me know that a load was rising from his balls and ready to be swallowed.

Per my usual routine, I grunted and picked up the tempo...and damn, he was young and full of cum.

I lost count of spasms I felt each time his cock twitched with more sperm shooting free, but I did need to swallow a couple of times to make room for more.

As we exited our stalls, I gave him a smile and a thanks...ah, gotta love those horned up young college men! 

No comments: