My favorite snack

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Young bear feeds me a huge load in the stall

At my desk today, and I saw a message on the hook up app...


He told me to go check out the bathroom, so I replied that I would head on up...

Just after I walked in to the stall, I heard the main door open.  Through the side of the stall doors I could tell it was the young bear that texted me.  

I figured he might want under the stall again, but then he told me come over to his stall.   Well, alrighty then.

After I got in, he said that we needed to be quick before someone came in.   I was set to get on my knees, and dropped immediately.  He pulled out his thick cut cock, and furry nut from his jeans.

Now, I had swallowed a load from him before, but it was under the stall and I was not able to get a good look at the size.   Yes, I knew that it was thick from having him shoot his load, but I do love being able to see a cock in it's full glory.   

Just as I was ready to really give him some great head, we heard the main door open.  He directed me to quickly get on the toilet.  I have done that in the past, so I knew what he wanted and sat down, legs crossed so that the new guy would only see one set of feet.  

We heard the guy piss, and then he went to the sink.  

My guy dropped trou and turned around...and that was a great view of his ass!  

Once the other guy left, my guy turned back around and I went back to his cock.

His cock grew quickly, and I used my tongue and lips around the shaft to work a quick load out of him. My hand barely fit around the shaft, and you know how much I love those thick cock pieces of meat.   

Soon after I had given some deep throat swallowing and slurps he said that he was going to cum.  

Now, last time he has a large load, and I took it all under the stall...this time...damn!

I had nodded my head to let him know that I was going to keep sucking, and he just let loose.   The first few spurts filled my mouth, and I swallowed as quickly as possible.   Before I had swallowed the load in my mouth, he was already filling it with more spunk.   

Three times he filled my mouth before his balls were finally drained.  Damn!  

No comments: