My favorite snack

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Award winning cock sucking in San Francisco

I have had many guys ask me about the Golden Dildeaux Awards, so this is a good time to clear the air.

The Golden Gate Guards is a motorcycle club here in San Francisco that my partner and I are familiar with and we support.

Each year they have a fund raiser in which the public can first nominate people for various categories such as Tearoom Commando, Dick of Death, Best All Around Bottom etc.
I have had the wonderful experience of being nominated for the cock sucking category and winning it over the past few years.

The first year we moved here we saw the ballots and knew the winner of Tearoom Commando. He is a great guy and was notorious for finding men around the bars and other places.
Well, eventually I was known to many friends and acquaintances for my bathroom action and expertise.

I was not shy about what I enjoy and so many of the guys I would suck wanted to repeat or introduce me to their friends to see me service them that I took the title of Tearoom Commando.
The past winner is a friend of mine but it was a bit funny as so many people thought he would never lose the title.

In 2005 I was lucky enough to win Tearoom Commando and Cocksucker of the Year. I have had a version of it for three years now.
In addition I have a couple of the Punch Board awards - that is the guy that gets fucked by everyone.
My favorite year was when I won Cocksucker of the Year and a friend won Dick of Death and of course we knew each other and could verify those!!

These awards are tongue in cheek as you can be nominated but it takes a $1 per vote to actually win.
te
My partner and I are always happy and proud to be nominated.

2 comments:

cgarmangreg said...

hey bud, love the blog and thanks for the kind words... you know I had a sling back in my hotel room... LOL. Greg

sfverscumboy said...

LOL, if only I had known in the tent when I suggested our room it may been a whole different night but this way I have something to look forward to!!!!
Thanks - see you soon sexy man and we will bring cigars next time too.