My favorite snack

Thursday, March 13, 2008

LA cock visiting this weekend - command performance

A while back I was at a bar with my partner (no names, have to keep the owners happy) and naturally I was on the hunt for some cock.
At the same time a hot, young blonde was there and luckily he needed to blow a load.

He has a very hot, large and cut cock - the type I can really get into deep throating and just let my eyes roll back in my head at the same time his are.
The action was going on in the back and he caught my eye, so when it came time to actually get on my knees I was more than ready.
I took that cock, went to town as I love to do and took that load -naturally, you know me.
Well, afterwards we chatted a bit more about how much he enjoyed the service I was willing and able to perform and the title I have of Deep Throat and Cocksucker of the Year.
A well deserved title he agreed.

Around Christmas I was going to Tahoe with my partner and a hot fuck buddy (that is another story but we are both bottoms and do better at wrangling all of you tops). The hot, thick dicked blonde was coming to town and wanted a repeat but our timing was off.
Ironically that weekend I was a horny, cum shooting top and fucked the hell out a hot red head - yes, my partner and he got a huge load.

LA blonde and I have enjoyed some very hot cam action and I have been able to get him off over the miles but we are both looking forward to a repeat of some hot skin on skin action.

This weekend he is coming to town, we have agreed to meet up and I told him that I am completely willing to get back on my knees to take his load in a public setting.
Of course, we expect there will be guys watching and getting off on seeing it all, so if the guys standing around are in need of a hot mouth I told him that he will be the one to say who is next.
My partner will be there as well and he knows we are arranging to meet, so unless there are some dire circumstances I intend to have a very cum filled night - and take as much cum as I can.
Of course, my partner gets turned on watching me perform a very needed public service and relieving some "stress" of the week so it may turn out to be a cock sucking and ass fucking scene where I can get loads at both ends.
One can only hope, and I will be filling you in later next week after I recover.

Well, now I am off to a leather contest at another leather bar and there are no plans to be on my knees in any corneres but you never know....

No comments: