My favorite snack

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The British are cumming - and cumming.




I got a message a few months ago from a guy that liked my profile and clips.
He was visiting San Francisco and asked if I would like to take his uncut cock and swallow his load.

Hmmm. Hot, tall, hung, and uncut wants my mouth on his cock.
Well, you can guess how fast I typed back an affirmative.

We spoke back and forth and arranged to meet up today downtown.
I wanted to get every inch of his cock and he wanted to get some pics and video of me on my knees so the booths were not my first choice. I am happy to use a tearoom but for this scene I wanted to be bare - ass naked and not worry about interruptions.

I thought of my buddy from Feb 19 blog post Office Bathroom Servicing.

I got in touch with him and described the situation.
The bathroom was still available for us to use and if he could make it down we were going to have a hot threesome on my holes.

My London cock met me and we walked over to the office building. We entered and there was some construction going on but we took the stairs up and found the bathroom.

There were a couple of workmen around so we were going to be having sex in a construction site with guys roaming around....a bit of turn on!

We entered the bathroom and locked the door, then stripped down.
He was not exaggerating his size one bit. It was huge, long and had that fantastic veined foreskin that just begs to be sucked and pulled.
We started out kissing along with some nipple play for a bit but I was ready to taste that pre-cum that was dripping from his cock onto my stomach.

He took out his camera and I also gave him mine and went down on it.
Right away we were both moaning - he was happy that I did not exaggerate my desire to take every single inch of him and I was in my element...thick cock, just enough curve to go right down the throat.

I sucked on him for about 5 minutes and he wanted to taste my cock so we switch places.
I am a cum sucking pig but a hot uncut man can get me hard instantly.
I took a nice short video of him on my cock but in deference to his wishes, it will not see the light of day until he posts it.
He agreed to let me post the clip of me sucking him and when he gets me the pics I will add those.

During our conversations before he came over from London we discussed the Golden Dildeaux Awards and he was kind enough to say he would vote if I could guarantee him a mind blowing blow job.
I told him that from what I could see in his profile, it would be my pleasure to give the best blowjob he has ever had.

He was very close to cumming but had asked earlier if he could fuck me.
I told him fucking was fine with me and he brought lube today.
We lubed up my ass, he slid in...I cannot begin to describe how it feels to get bare fucked by an uncut thick cock.
I was rock hard just picturing the foreskin sliding back enough to expose the head, then the head pops in and you feel all that skin sliding back to allow the head to blow a load in your tight ass.

My partner and I both have a fetish for foreskin - he likes more and I like it to just allow the head to peak out a bit and let me push it back with my lips while going down on it.

Today his goal was to tease my ass and still shoot the load down my throat so we fucked for a couple of minutes (tried to get a pic but my phone did not show well, hope to get some from him) and then he pulled out.

About this time, one of construction workers needed in and knocked.
Not wanting to annoy the crew, we got dressed and headed out. I told him about another private bathroom I had been introduced to if he still wanted to get his load off down my throat.

We agreed to head over and found the bathroom empty. He followed me in and I got down on that cock for the final shot.
We were both so horned by now that we did not take our time. He pushed me to the limit and started to unload.
I could actually see as well as feel the shaft grow with each spurt.
I kept the cum in my mouth and showed him before swallowing it all down.

We dressed, and walked back to the shopping district.

I didn't blow my load so I went to a quiet bathroom where I could strip down, recall every inch of his cock and still taste the load on my tongue while jacking off.
The clip I took while jacking off will be posted but not here since this is all about the other men getting off and walking away with a smile.

I do enjoy hosting and entertaining the lads from around the world - always good for international relations.

No comments: