My favorite snack

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Innocent looking but his load is in my ass

My partner is on a business trip for a few days, and when he we got up yesterday he left a nice thick load up my ass to think of him.
Nothing better than going to work with a load up your ass from the man you love.

He is back tomorrow and I may be out later tonight with a buddy searching for cocks and cum so my mind was on cock all day.
I was headed to the train when I decided to make a swing through my favorite shopping area.

There was not much going on, but I did see a guy at the urinal.
He has been around before but seemed a bit reluctant in the past so I thought there would be no interest.
Blond, average build and kind of the kid next door or football jock look - glasses, short hair, carrying a book bag and looks like a college freshman on the prowl.
A cutie that I would be happy to service.

While I casually entered a stall and "accidentally" left the door unlocked I saw him look back a few times.
There was a guy in one stall already so I went up to the urinal and took out my cock.
We both kept checking each other out.
With an unknown guy in the stall I motioned that we should take it elsewhere.

We left and I was not sure where he wanted to go but he headed towards the department store I have used in the past...used it for the hot twink, the thick load dripping down my goatee, and the farmboy just to name a few past post loads .... so I was ok with taking it there.

I followed him in and he went to the stall in the back.
He and I took our cocks out and I just had to taste his since I could see precum already coating the head.

While I was bent over taking his thick cock in my mouth he was checking out my ass with his hand. I was wearing a new jock and cock ring ( I already knew I was in the mood when I woke up this morning ) and his fingers went right to my hole.

He spit on his fingers while I was deepthroating his cock and his fingers began probing my ass.
Well, obviously there was a chance for a real hot stall fuck.
Fine with me!

I stood up a bit and asked if he wanted to fuck me.
He said yes so I turned around.
He added some more spit to his cock and I added some spit to my ass.
I backed up and guided his thick cock to my hole...he was as eager as me and shoved in.
Damn, that felt awesome...thick, blond, hot, young guy filling my ass with cock!

We got into a rythm where he was riding my ass while reaching around and stroking my cock or pulling my nipples.
HOT!!

He wanted me to shoot my load and I was already stroking. Precum was oozing out of my cock and I could hear people entering the bathroom.
There must have been at least two guys in the stalls while I had his thick cock buried in my ass.

He kept fucking my ass and I could sense that he was close...then he was shoving that cock up my ass as far as he could go and I could hear him breathing hot and heavy behind me.

After three extra hard thrusts he shot a thick creamy load and we slowed down the rhythm while his softening cock slowly slid out of my ass.

That smell of fresh cum is so hot when you are standing there in a jock strap with a load filling your ass!

We timed it right to leave and went to the front of the bathroom, cleaned up a bit and left.
Had to say thanks while we took the escalator out - he had a huge smile on his face and I had the same smile along with a hot load buried in my ass.

No comments: