My favorite snack

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Screen test # 2 - cock sucking in the booths

The very hot producer of Gloryholezone.com and I arranged to meet up this afternoon to check out the glory hole booths I frequently find some of my hot thick cocks for deep throating.

I had an amazing time the other night when we met to give him a first hand experience of my cock sucking skills.
A hot man, very hot cock and he gave me a hot cum load before helping me blow my load so I was happy to take him on a tour of the area and find some hot cocks.

We met at the hotel and proceeded to the booths.
It was time for the "after work" crowd - you know, the guys that are straight and need to get off or the guys in relationships looking for release, and then there are the guys that just know they can find a cock sucker hungry for their loads and love to feed them.

At first it was a bit slow.
There were a few guys walking around and the glory hole booths were vacant.
I saw a tall dark haired guy that I have sucked of a few times in the past. He has a fantastic cock with a curve down that works great when I am on my knees.

I went into a vacant glory hole booth and he followed my lead and went into the other.
Now I am ready for that cock to feed me and stretch my throat.
My buddy from the video company has his camera and joins me in the booth in time to see the cock just pouring out of the hole.
I get down and begin to pull his cock into my mouth and let my buddy see me in my element.

This particular cock is long, smooth and begins to grow. He and I have met up and taken it to one booth in the past which gives me the best position to deep throat and I am ready to do my best in the glory hole.
You know those cocks that are set right in front of a huge set of balls - balls that you just need to hold in one hand while forcing that cock down your throat so you can get EVERY inch in your throat - this is one of those and I am hungry for every inch of that cock.

He thrusts and pushes while I suck and swallow. We go back and forth and I am using my mouth to work his cock.
He is getting longer and thicker with each stroke.

My buddy is filming the whole time - very HOT!

Cock #1 decides to pull back and take a break.

My video buddy is ready to see what else we can find to play with.

The crowd is picking up a bit and there is some potential for a hot scene.
Of course, today the staff are on top of everyone and we need to keep moving around - my buddy and I keep and eye out for potential.

Cock #2

A hot "college jock" type goes in the glory hole booths and we decide to check it out from the other booth.
I go in and signal him to let me suck him off.
At first he is a bit shy but he steps up to the hole and lets me take a taste.
Now we are ready for some action.

This guy has a cock that tastes fresh, clean and a bit sweaty ...very tasty.
He starts to get into it and begins to fuck my mouth while I am working to get him down my throat.
He pulls back a few times to jack his cock, and I can see him through the hole.
We keep up the cock to mouth dance for a bit.

My video buddy has been filming the action and decides to go search for some more cocks.
I stuck around since the college cock was standing back and stroking hard.
He was edging closer to a load and I was hungry for it.
After a few quick hard strokes he put his cock in the hole once again.
I could feel how much thicker he was and I knew he was close and ready to cum.

He shoved his cock up against the hole and let loose a HUGE load.
I kept as much in my mouth as I could and kept sucking on his cock while he was moaning and shoving up against the wall to put every inch and every drop down my throat.
There was so much cum, I just had to swallow but he was not done and kept moaning while his cock was resting in my mouth - I took the opportunity to use my lips, tongue and throat to pull every last ounce out of his balls.

After that load I met with my video buddy and we were ready for another.

We saw a guy go into the same booth I just got the college load from.
I peeked in and he looked like a rugged high school coach out for the afternoon...
Hot!!
Seemed like I had gone back to school for the loads I should have sucked off in the locker room!

Cock #3

This guy was reluctant and at first did not seem interested in being suck but I can be aggressive when I see what I want - (David and Mitch get those shocked looks off your face!!!)
He pulls his cock out of his Joe Boxers and puts it through the hole.
Nice mushroom head and hairy balls - and I can tell it is a grower.

I love to suck a hot hard cock and I also get off on finding a guy that wants a blow job but starts soft.
Some guys just don't do glory holes and may have heard about them or they are understandably not sure what is going to be on the other end.
That is where my expertise and love of cock come in to play.

This guy was soft to begin with and I went at it to give him an awesome blow job and help him empty his balls
He slowly grows thicker and he likes to pull out, stand back and stroke before putting his cock back to the hole.
I can see his cock each time he pulls back and when he grabs it hard it is HUGE, so I am ready for it.
We go back and forth....me sucking, him pulling back and getting a bit thicker and shoving back, then me sucking his head and shaft to get him even thicker and turned on.

He is a hot guy and I was willing to take his load but he was in the mood to hold off and stood back to put his cock back in his underwear.
I went out and found my video buddy prowling for our next camera experience.

Eventually we had to leave so he could make it back to the hotel for dinner. We looked over the footage he got and he will send me the videos from LA later on.
Those will be posted for all to enjoy

Later I met up with my partner to fill him on my day.
Now we are home and he is ready to put on my knees to work him over before giving me a hot load up my ass.

I love being a cock hungry cum pig.

No comments: