My favorite snack

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A day of repeats and a new retail cock

I have to apologize for not being able to post many fun escapades lately: but I also need to apologize in advance because this may be a bit of a longer posting...it was a fun afternoon!

I started out in the booths just seeing what I could find.
The crowd walking around was not large, but there were locked and occupied booths so that can be a plus when assessing the cock potential.
After all there are times when the guy that is swallowing cock is then horny enough to feed a load.
I tried a couple of the glory holes but two seemed to be occupied by an older crowd that were either nervous or just did not understand what the mouth on the other side was supposed to do.
I can be patient but when you want to just stand two feet back and keep jacking off it is time for me to move on.

I continued walking around when I saw a hot blond walk down the stairs.
Jeans, button down shirt untucked and he had that farm fed college jock look. He seemed familiar so my radar was locked on.
There was a set of booths open with a glory hole and I headed into one.
After shutting my door I heard the other one shut....was it the older guy in yellow golf shirt (no offense but yellow golf shirt and white pants at that age just screams "Cocoon" sequel) or my farm boy???
It was farm boy!

The staff were on their toes today directing everyone like a cattle team to enter and get it on so I had a short time to get situated and was not able to get any video or pics of his cock with the lights off.
He was already semi stiff and it was a mouth full at that point.
Once he put his cock in the hole and my lips were around him I knew why he seemed familiar.
This is the same hot "college cock" that I had on camera with the (link here he is load #2) screen tester and then later on my own when he shot another load down my throat.
Today he was even thicker and from the way he looked me over beforehand I think he knew just what I was going to do.

I am bad with names but I do remember a face and a cock.
This guy is very thick, likes to stroke between my deep throat and he does not shave so there is little bits of hair on his shaft that I feel with my lips each time - and it is hot so if you are reading this by chance DO NOT EVER LET SOMEONE TELL YOU TO SHAVE IT!

This time he only pulled back a couple of times to get a breather before putting his cock back in for more deep throat action.
After going back and forth for some throat and tongue action he started to shoot a tasty load and let me take it all.
Once I felt the cum blast and tasted it I thrust his cock down my throat until there was not an inch left and let him blow every ounce into me.
I gulped it down like a cum hungry pig.

As we were both leaving I ran into the guy that was in the other booth behind me and watching it all - lo and behold we knew each other through our partners.
I have seen his cock in the bars and on vacation when we were all too cocktailed to care...thick and hot.
I smiled and said hello - figured no need to be rude and act like we did not just share a cock sucking scene.

I was not ready to leave after that and thought the mutual buddy may even be interested.
While walking around again I went into a different glory hole booth and was joined by a "computer geek" type that wanted to jack off but was not ready to cum.
Bye and thanks, we will meet up later.
After he left I saw a hot young uncut guy in the other booth but he was not interested and left.
Just as I was about to exit my booth another guy entered the empty booth and I saw him undo his pants.
Thick piece of meat and ready for a blow job.
Great!
I got on my knees and motioned to feed me.
Right away I realized that I knew this cock and he is a huge cummer.
With the staff doing their police routine of rounding up homeless I suggested we just go into one booth and let me do what we both know I can do.
He agreed and we went on to another booth.

Right away I was on my knees and taking every inch.
He went immediately for my nipples so I took off my shirt and took my cock out of my jock.
It is nice to get guys that I have sucked before because they know what gets me going and this guy knew my nipples are directly connected to my cock and my gag reflex.
When a huge thick guy is impaling my throat with his cock and pulling hard on my nipples at the same time it seems to be a trigger to my throat that says "OPEN WIDE".

I was going to town on his cock and he just kept up the work over my nipples.
There was not much time before his legs started to shake and I knew it was only a matter of time.

I can recall on many occasions what it is that gets a guy off and this one likes to have me go from tip to balls deep throat fast while also using my tongue on the head.
Sure enough, when I started up that action his legs shook and it was the point of no return.
He impaled my face with his cock and shot blast after blast - there were at least four shots that I felt before he stepped back and let me lick the head clean.

Now for an ironic twist...
I thought one last look would be a good idea. I see a booth with the light on as "occupied" and try it.
The door is unlocked - it is my buddy that saw me sucking the farm boy cock but is too shy to let me swallow his load. Ok, on to the next one.
Well, right next door is another booth lit up as "occupied".
Try the door and it is unlocked.
Guess who..... ok, give up?
My repeating uncut thick load feeder from Monday (see post below this)! And he shoots his load as I am watching while we both smile.
I am sure we are both thinking "damn, that could have been all over that goatee".

Well, that my lunch and I headed back to the office.


Now for the retail cock:

Earlier I had chatted on Craigslist with a guy in my area and we were going to meet up.
At the last minute he asked if I was ok with a threesome at a retail store with another guy.
Hmmm, let me think about it....one nano-second later the answer was YES.
We agreed at a time and he told me the location.
I went since it was within a few blocks of my office - I got there early and saw the host.
European mature guy- around 50 years old and in great shape.
When he spoke I heard foreskin and that is always a bonus.
Unfortunately he had customers and a security camera so we had to abort the scene.
The guy I chatted with was not interested in trying another place so it was a bust....or so you would think!

I was out later and decided to stop by the retail shop to give the European host my contact info.
Instead he went over and locked the door.
Well, hello and tell me where to go!

We went to the back of the store and I went to my knees.
I pulled out a THICK piece of rock hard meat. Damn I knew the rest of the world likes to leave skin where it is and they do grow them big over there but this was a nice tasty bonus.
You know I went to town on that piece.
I gave it my best deep throat effort which I have to say was a challenge...this guy was as thick as a beer can but I did get every inch in my throat and felt it all.
He also knew to go right to my nipples while I was devouring his cock and that got me into uber-cock sucking mode.
After all this is now my 3rd (yes, three tasty loads) cock of the day and I need to feel it shoot.
He fucked my mouth a few more times and then it was time to unload his balls.

About three thick shots and he was spent, I licked his head clean and we cleaned up.

I have an email message asking for a replay - will let you know and maybe he will even get my load next time.

1 comment:

buffdaddy75219 said...

Just checked out your X-Tube pix. Would LOVE to feed u a hot load, man. Too bad ur in CA and not TX