My favorite snack

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bareback guy from Thursday night

Today I was online and there is a guy on one of my favorite pic/chat connection sites and we had exchanged messages in the past prior to him traveling from abroad.
He wanted me to give him an awesome suck deep throat and to give me a few loads.
I sent a note last week after he arrived that I wanted to be sure and get on my knees for him.

I had looked at the profile again after Thursday night and thought it might have been the same guy but I could not be sure.
The cock was uncut and extra large... could be the same, I thought.
The pictures on his profile show hair on his head but the guy Thursday night had a buzz cut/shaved head.

Well, today he sends a note that we had already met... he was my first fuck of the night!
Damn, it was even hotter to realize that my best fuck was this hot guy I wanted to meet up and play with.
Now that we know each other he agreed that we should repeat and really get some good loads in me.
I will keep you all posted and if he lets me I may put a picture of his cock up here.

No comments: