My favorite snack

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fresh new cock and a hot repeat buddy



Vid is from Cock #2


This morning a hot local guy and I exchanged message over Craigslist and I arranged to meet him for some stall sex.
Going back and forth via email we finally narrowed it down to a hot tearoom in the area. Super quiet, lots of space and in a quiet building. Perfect for a quick rendezvous.

He is only five minutes away so I jog over and am the first to arrive.
I was not totally sure what he was going to look like - we had exchanged pics but I was not sure how he was going to be dressed. There were a couple of guys that entered and left, so I figured that I did not want to arouse any suspicion and I took a walk down the hall.
Right away this hot young guy walks past and goes in the tearoom.
He looked like the pic so I followed. He went in to a stall and I stood at the urinals to be sure this guy was there for action (some hot guys work nearby and only stop by to pee, so I hate to assume).
He came over to where I was standing and sure enough he is my Blackberry buddy that was messaging me.
He goes back in the stall and I follow along - he stands against the wall and I am in front.
Out comes his soft cock. Low hanging, with a nice bit of hair surrounding his cock and a Prince Albert...Yeah!
Since a PA piercing is not a problem I just start sucking and stroking. To be sure he knew I was ok with the piercing I pulled mine out.
He is a sporting a 4 gauge and mine is a 2 gauge. His cock and ring fit in my mouth just fine.
As I was sucking and stroking he grew quickly...went from soft to a full 8 inches of hard cock, full mushroom head and just sticking right out for my mouth.

We both liked the idea of fucking but he was a safety guy (that is fine) and we had no condoms.
No problem, I said he could shoot a load all over me.
He thought the idea sounded good and I took of my T-shirt. He smiled at that - not many guys will strip down but with a black shirt on it can show cum real easy...no need to have that screaming at my co-workers or people on the street.
I got back down to sucking and stroking.
We were both turned on from the stall action idea already and my deep throat stroking got him closer.
Finally I was stroking the shaft hard and really working the head and piercing with my tongue and mouth - he was moaning and twitching and then it was time.
He told me he was cumming so I let him shoot it right in my mouth and leaned back to get it all over me.
Shot after shot spurted out of that huge mushroom cock and coated my goatee.

I stood up and he was grinning from ear to ear, and I know that I was as well....nothing hotter for a morning break than a hot cock shooting some protein.
I let him leave first so I could put my shirt on but not before we both agreed that it was a perfect stress release for him and an activity that I am not only good at but thoroughly enjoy.
We both agreed that he should text when he needs to relieve some work stress.

Cock # 2


Not long after I got back from my morning pierced load there was a text message. Short but sweet...."Blow me at (blank - for security)?"
I had to tell him that I already took one and we may have to wait for lunch.
He was only in the area for a short time so I told him to come over to my area of the neighborhood and we could do it nearby.
He called when he arrived and I went downstairs.
I had told him about an elevator I knew of (location kept to myself).
He said that was fine and we went.
After we entered I pulled the stop and he pulled out his cock.
Black cock with a full mushroom head and already hard.
I got on my knees and went to for the deep throat suck I know he enjoys.
This is one of those cocks that is the right size to swallow and work it all to the base and he knows I want his load.
The last two times we tried to get some video on his Iphone (apparently they don't realize that lighting is not always ideal) and today I had my new cam ....he was into taking some footage while I was working a load out of him.
Since he was walking around thinking about my mouth he was close and in no time I had him ready to blow.
He gave me the heads up and I took it on my goatee.
There is something to be said for being turned on, not dealing with foreplay and getting off in a closed space....all HOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn - I wish i was there to fuck your face - repeatedly.