My favorite snack

Saturday, March 14, 2009

First day on my feet = Underwear party and massive cocks

Ok, so this will combine two days for reasons that become apparent in a moment.

Friday afternoon my husband returned from a business trip to LA and it was my first entire day with no cane or crutches since the accident Dec 26.
I wanted to have a night on the town so we met up with friends for after work cocktails in a local bar.
It was not crowded but with the time change it was nice and sunny. After walking around we saw friends over by the windows. One had his shirt off and coerced mine off of me.
That led to the nipple rings being available for playing....and there was talk of who was largest and of course we all know me and I had a fellow cock sucker in the group.
Naturally we had to test each one and indeed there were some above average sizes in our little group.
Cocks were sucked and in the course of being on my knees I got a quick taste of our bear friend's large cock. He is on a local sports team and usually the crowd is friends and his team mates so we never get to enjoy my favorite sport.

Now skip to today - we got notified of an underwear party taking place in the afternoon and I put on my favorite white jock...yes, the one in many of the videos as I it is my favorite cum catching precum saver.
We show up at the location and it takes awhile for the party to get started ( some straight girls decided they simply had to have a birthday party and nothing kills it for me and my friends then a screaming group of school girls getting drunk and trying to join in - sorry but NO!).
Once the band of women left it got going!
I have never seen so many of our friends in jocks and ready to play - yeah!

Of course there are guys in this group that either read this or just know me and Xtube. Most also know that I thrive in theses group settings on my knees.
While I did have a few good tastes and gropes in the first half hour, I finally found a group of guys in t-shirts and jeans but they were watching all of the cocksuckers and I like a challenge.
One very HOT guy was in a blue shirt and jeans. One of his friends standing nearby is known to me quite well and I am familiar with his thick cock. Everyone was drinking so it was just a matter of reaching up and undoing the jeans of the guy I wanted.

Out came this 9 inch semi hard mushroom head cock - all I could was let me jaw drop and open wide!

He was rock hard faster than I could get down on my knees. This was going to be good slow suck and I was not about to get back up until someone cums.
His cock was not only long but the girth was enough to completely fill my mouth.
He obviously likes a good deep throat as he found his rhythm once he discovered that I was not only adept at swallowing it with just a bit of gag but I also WANTED to swallow it down to his balls.
That cock was using the throat slime and spit and really working my skills when a flash camera went off...everyone froze since it was unexpected and he pulled out. Both of us were equally upset that a good rhythm was broke so once the coast was clear he pulled the cock out again.
With everyone seeing me on my knees and that huge cock sliding in and out of my mouth it caused a few more guys to join in.

Now it was time to get serious and get down to letting this guy feed me a load. I took his rock hard thick cock and went to town. He liked having his balls worked on and was using my left hand to fondle, pull and grope his nuts while letting him fuck the hell out of throat.
You know I love finding those guys that are thicker than most and love to get a slow long suck until they bust a load.
This guy was in it for the long haul and we both knew it.
I kept the cock swallowing and ball working going and after about 10 minutes. Once in awhile I would be stroking his cock with my spit and look up - he was smiling and the crowd was either sporting wood or stroking.
Suddenly I hear a guy ask he can shoot his load on my face. OK!
He is behind me so I lean back and he shoots but some goes on my face and the rest down my shoulder. The smell of cum is in the air and I love it.
Back to my cock feeder and the crowd....At one point a friend and fellow cock whore pig was brought over. He and my cock feeder knew each other and his uncut cock was not only put in my mouth but I was able to look up and see that the bear friend from Friday night was back.

It was finally time for the my buddy to let his load fly. He was stroking his cock hard while I was enjoying the cocks around us.
The second I knew the cum was going to erupt out of that mushroom head I got in position and he let it go.
On my face, in my mouth and shot onto my tongue. It was awesome and one of those rare loads that I love to work out from beginning to end at our leisure (as leisurely as you can in a group of cocks and cum).

Our bear friend from Friday night was rock hard and right there at the same time so I leaned over and sucked him off...he was just out of sport practice and had that musky sweat of a jock.
He shot his load down my throat and filled my mouth.
So HOT to have a 15 minute deep throat load and then finish off a hot friend.

I was ready for a cocktail ( I don't smoke or that would have been the time to step out have one!) and my husband got me one.
There was still cocks out and we found a visitor that was heading home to the Middle East in a few hours apparently and he had not shot a load.
I got in front of him, pulled out his cock and my husband got in position behind.
Between the two of us he reached the point of no return. He was quiet and a bit shy so when I felt the shack swell and started tasting cum I realized he was shooting all of that pent up spooge down my throat.
No problem, I was ready to swallow it instead of a facial and it was a thick one.

After that it was time to head home for dinner. I did not have time to wash the cum off my face and asked it was obvious. My husband looked me over and said it was fine.
One the way home we decided to eat out and at the restaurant I went in to wash my hands and there was a spot of obviously dried cum by my left eye.
Oops, wash it off and go back to the table....end of story.

For those that have followed the ski accident - Friday night after the cock showing happy hour we ran into our friend that took me on the infamous run and he asked if I would ever ski with him again - I said hell yeah!
I had as much fun on that ski run as I do sucking cock and now that I can do both I intend to!

No comments: