My favorite snack

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A quick threesome in the booth - two huge cocks, one load








I waited until I could get the pictures to go along since this a short post.

The other day after getting a load while shopping I was really hungry and it was HOT as hell out so I went to the booths.
Right away I ran into the blonde guy that fed me in the park way back when I first started blogging.
It was while showing the pictures of my cum covered face to my husband that we came up with the idea of sharing it all...after all there is no reason not to be proud of being a cock sucking cum whore.

So...I saw my buddy and he says he is horny as hell. I told him that I brought my video camera. He really wants to see me service another hung cock and then take as many loads as we can find me. And he also likes the video aspect.
Unfortunately this was one of those days when the staff are being pushy and the guys are being wishy washy.
As we were discussing leaving I see a guy walk down that he says is hot.
I had chatted with this new guys a few years ago in addition to seeing him around town often.
My blonde buddy told me to go into the glory hole booth and let this guy see me go in. In the meantime he was going trolling for another cock to join us.
The first person to open the door was my buddy and then the new guy opened the door.
He was shutting the door thinking that we were busy but I pushed it open and motioned for him to join us.
He smiled and walk in.
Right away I got on my knees and pulled out both cocks. The new guy was also thick and hung. Cut with a bit of a mushroom head but THICK and long. Perfect for me to deep throat and feel it all.
To be fair I went down on the new guy first - it just grew thicker. After a couple of minutes there I went back to the blonde and then went back and forth.
It was not long before our new buddy said he was ready to cum.
I got into position under his cock and let him shoot. His cum was nice and thick, just the type to coat a lip and goatee so well.
I never care whether the guy cums quickly or takes almost 30 minutes - it is all about him enjoying it and going away with a smile, as I always say.

After he left the booth I handed the camera to my blonde buddy and while the cum was still on my lips I sucked him for a bit.
He was not ready to cum so we cut off the video and went in search of more cock.
Alas, I had to get back to the office and he had a friend waiting at the @pple store.
Enjoy the pics and video.

No comments: