Okay, I totally understand that is that is has been some time since my last post....reality is that the scene in New Orleans is not the same as San Franscisco.
Since 2014 a hot guy from New York and I have been talking and trying to arrange some fun, whether just one one one or small group.
Tonight we were finally able to meet up and get his cock in my throat....
So, to begin with he sent me pics of a hot bearded guy with a porn worthy cock ( long, thick enough to hit that special spot at the back of the throat), tasty looking shaved balls in a nut sack that just screamed out " lick and suck me!!!". And I have to say that his equipment was ABOVE and BEYOND what the pics showed....WOW.
So, we started out with him sitting in the hotel chair by window....semi hard, balls glistening and a sly grin on his face..
He offered a pillow for my knees, but you all know me and I don't do pillow, so I just went down and started taking the right nut into my mouth and then the left. He was semi hard and I could already see that the head was going to be be a wonderful mouth/throat full when I got him hard.
After taking both nuts and ball sac into my mouth, I then started to work on the acual 7 inch cut cock. Well, as you know I do love a cock and we started with me taking 90% of his cock right away.
After getting his balls well worked up, I went to work on his tasty cock. He had some poppers and that helped put me over the edge. Once I took a good hit, I started to take his cock down to the base AND that extra inch we can all find.
His comment was that his cock was a perfect fit to my mouth and I could only nod and grunt as his cock was buried to the base in my throat.
I spend about 5 minutes working that last inch and came up for some air....whew.
We went back and forth for the next 30 minutes. He then asked if I would work his balls while he jacked his engorged dick.
After I got situated under his ball sac, he started stroking his cock
"Do you want my load on your face?" Yes, you know my answer!
He shot a hot thick 3 day load onto my face.....yes, he knew we were doing this and thus he saved up his cum for the fun.
This time he did not want video or pics but since we have been talking so long I will see if we can get his cock into a pic soon.
OINK.
My favorite snack
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
5 years in the making for a hot load
Posted by
sfverscumboy
at
10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
glad you're back. its so hot to read your adventures. hope videos are coming back soon. Sorry to hear New Orleans isn't as playful as San Francisco.
It has been far too long since we've heard from you. Glad you are still out there and hope you are doing well. Have missed your cocksucking exploits!
I hope you continue to come back and write now and then.
hope you are well.. we could use some more of your antics.
Post a Comment