My favorite snack

Monday, January 19, 2009

The underwear party on crutches...I did get cum

There I am in the city of the inauguration, a hotel full of horned up leather men...what to do...
we decide to let me make the hike over to one of the local DC bars that was having an underwear night.
As you know, when I am surrounded by men, cocks and only a bit of material between us I am in my element.

After we arrived and I hobbled my way up to the clothes check I took of my pants and left on a cut off t-shirt. It was a bit early but there were men in boxers, underwear and jock straps.
My husband and our close friend ( they refer to me as bait for them when we travel) were not quite in the "lets take our clothes off now" mode so I had a cocktail and went to mingle.
I did meet a few very hot guys and by chance there was one really hot guy that is probably reading this ...thanks T for the comments and the incentive to get my ass out of the hotel lobby.
This hot "T" friend was there and we had a great time last year so I knew it was a good time to come.

There were guys coming up and doing some groping, crotches flashing. From the right I had one guy in a pair of underwear with snaps and from the other side I had a guy in jeans and a harness debating what he was going to do.
Then of course I saw the blond hunk that gave me a load in the hotel last year.
It was a bit slow to start at the bar and he was nervous so we took a raincheck for a later/ better time to get his massive cock into my mouth to unload his full balls.

During the weekend there were a few guys I kept running into and my interest was peaked. Some of these guys showed up at the underwear party and I was ready to try and take it to the next level.
While looking over I saw a group of hot men including my husband, the bait controlling uncle and our buddy T. So, of course I had to get back over.
As I made myself comfortable on a bar stool T came over and I told him that a bar stool further down would be be more comfortable so he went and got it for me. Such a hot and caring friend.

Once the short stool was brought over I was able to sit down and stretch out my broken leg.
Now I could swallow any cock put in my face and the guys seemed to understand that.
My first cock was a dark haired uncut guy that I met at the hotel lobby. Some guys may be freaked out about having oral sex with the partner or friend of someone but we overcame that.
Foreskin, thick shaft and a very aromatic tasty cock.
He had me suck him off for awhile and then he wanted to head over to check out the other scenes.
While I was sucking the dark haired uncut guy I caught another hot uncut guy looking over at the action.
The new uncut guy came over and I was in position to work his cock.

I had guys to the right of me and guys to the left of me and this uncut cock right in front of me....just waiting for my mouth.
Not being one to pass up an opportunity or let a guy miss out, I got down to business.
This guy was not hung like a horse, so I was able to enjoy feeling him swell to full hardness and take it all the way in while working his balls and ass with my hand.
I used my lips and tongue to tease him and then I would swallow every inch.
While alll of this oral action was being performed and watched I could see guys pulling out there cocks from each side of my face. That made it even hotter!!
After a few more minutes of oral action I shoved my finger further up his ass and worked the cock.
When he was ready to blow a load he pulled back and another guy helped line up his cock to shoot all over me.
He started shooting cum and it was on my hand, arm, chest and my jock strap.
Everyone around seemed to enjoy seeing cum flying all over me.
Once the balls were finally drained I looked up into the faces of about five guys and they all seemed to want to be next.

The next cock I took out was thicker than any other at this location and I got a nice rhythm going but it was early and he was in the mood to cruise. No worries...
I spotted a VERY hot guy in what I can only describe as Mormon type underwear - the one piece suit that covers chest to thighs. He was sporting a crucifix around his neck and a huge slab of meat in his shorts.
I did get a nice grope and later in the hallway I saw every thick inch this guy had...it was a mouthful but we had to leave and alas, I will need to look for him on another trip

1 comment:

Sperm-My-Cumhole said...

I feel ur pain, I broke my foot a couple of months ago. I was on crutches and they really interferred with my sex life.

But u seem to be making the best of a bad situation. Hope u continue to have fun. Take a load for me.