My favorite snack

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The scrucnchie cockring on the largest cock

Ok, they say that necessity is the mother of invention and I think that today I swallowed the proud cock of the papa. One of that largest cocks I have seen go from soft to hard was proudly sporting a beige scrunchie for his cock ring.
I can only hope that it was in the car, he got extra horny and his wife will never know how it was used...now if you only want to hear about the scrunchie proceed down to HUGE COCK - #2.
And for those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, a scrunchie is the elastic cloth protected rubber ring that women wear to make a ponytail...but of course if you have a huge cock it can be a great last minute "pop into the bookstore and get a blowjob" cock ring.

I had to kill some time before going into the Castro and thought it was a good time to check out the hill again ( my fave glory hole spot). I had been there yesterday after a long absence and figured that I should give another shot.
Boy am I glad I did...

Those of you that follow often will recall MrMintyFresh from yesterday. Well as luck would have it, he was horny two days in a row.
He asked how my eye was and I said it was fine and then told him that the load he gave me was worth it. He smiled and we went our separate ways.
As you know, I don't mind repeats and in many cases I love to get the same guy so I can relax and know what he likes and how to get the best load possible.
After a lap around I went into one of the more private booths with no glory hole.

OK David - pick yourself up off the floor and take a deep breath - yes, sometimes I want to just give all my attention to a hot cock with no voyeurs or distractions.

MrMintyFresh followed and asked if it was ok...I smiled and said absolutely.
We got the door shut and I was working his belt to get it off.
Right away he was rock hard and I was ready to work another load out.
This time he wanted a thorough ball swallowing and ass tongue tickle too which I was happy to provide. After all I already knew the load I was going to swallow or wear would be substantial.
Today it was a bit longer but oh did he want to give me his cum. I told him that he could give me the load where he chose.
When it was time to blow, I was leaning back with my mouth open to catch every drop of sperm. He obliged and shot one spurt after another into my mouth.
We both stood up, put our cocks away and after another thank you from him he was out the door.
Now on to Mr. Scrunchie.

HUGE COCK - #2

Before MrMintyFresh gave me a second load of the week I had seen a very hot older gentlemen walking around. I tried to get his attention but he was either on a trail of someone or not sure.
After I took the first load and was walking around I needed to adjust my cock (I was beyond rock hard after two days of sucking AND taking MrMinty again!). Well apparently seeing me with a cock shoved up got this guys attention. I went to a glory hole booth and he went right into the next one.
The guy was mid to late 40's, clean cut, light dusting of silver in the hair, loafers, sport coat and I think a sweater.
Once he pulled out his cock it was about 5 inches and very soft. He did seem a bit more nervous and I always assume that guys will grow.
He put his cock through the hole and I began to work on it.
I know that a soft cock likes to feel warm and wet to get growing so I kept up my mouth and tongue action while keeping every inch in my mouth. Sure enough he began to grow. Every minute or so he would moan and pull back, pause and let me work it over again.
That was fine with me since I was getting it harder each time, and it was getting more spit soaked and I think he got off on seeing my spit all over his shaft. As he got larger and longer I started taking him further down my throat and couple of times had my mouth all the way down to his balls and pubes.
I could see that beige scrunchie right before my eyes.
After a few more minutes of that I asked if he wanted a booth to share and he said that he liked the holes. OK, fine with me.
Then he put his now 9+ inches of rock hard cock in the hole. I was swallowing him to the bone and he would pull back until I had the head in my lips. I kept using my tongue to work him to a frenzy and keep him oozing precum.
This was one load I was NOT going to let walk away.
At one point pulled out and stepped back... he was breathing a bit heavy and I was waiting...then he leaned down and asked if he could cum in my mouth. HELL YES!
That was the answer he wanted and I knew his load was mine.

He shoved that cock through and I did what I love to do and after a couple more minutes we both had our reward.
I had 5 - 6 massive shots of cum filling my mouth and swallowed it quick as I could...and I knew he would like it so when I swallowed the first shots of cum I then went down to the balls with my throat and let him send the last few drops right down my throat.
He pulled out and all he said was "that was awesome" and I had to agree.

No comments: