My favorite snack

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gang bang in the back room

Last night we had to be a few events in the city and finally ended up in one of my favorite spots that has the men, the room and the sex.

We were out with two friends, both of whom know me and this blog very well. Once we got to our destination I headed to the back and it was not too busy. There were a few guys hanging around and one was getting sucked but when "drunk soft" meets "train wreck" it is not a pretty picture. I knew there was potential so I headed towards the front to let the crowd loosen up.
As I was heading out I saw a bare chested guy leaning against the wall by the door. He and I have played in the past and he is hung HUGE.
Well, the night is going to be interesting I knew at that point.

Sure enough, when I went back after about 10 minutes there were a few more guys down on their knees and sucking.
My buddy from the wall came back to where I was and leaned back with that monstrous large cock sticking straight out.
I gave him a look that said I wanted it and he smiled back. I headed over and grabbed his cock...to get a picture of it imagine two of my hands holding it and there is still cock showing, and I can barely get my fingers around it.
You know I wanted that in every hole but started with my throat. I took out my poppers, took a hit of them and went down.
He is uncut but it is so massive that you can't tell ( I mean there is only so much skin that can stretch to cover those huge ones!). I took a couple of minutes to play with his cock and he mentioned the last time we played and he fucked me. I said that we could do it again and moved further to the back.
I mentioned that I did not have lube and he just made a fist and spit in it.
Works for me!!!

I turned around, took out the poppers and presented my ass. Of course, I am now facing a room full of horny men about to watch me get fucked.
He shoved every inch in to my tight ass and I am in pig heaven.
While he is using my ass I have an open mouth and there are guys willing to oblige and fill it.
Now, while I was standing around earlier I saw a hot lean, muscular guy in a tank top smoking. He did not seem to be interested in doing anything so I did not push it. Well, now he sees me getting fucked and starts to head over. There are guys on their knees blocking him so I push a couple out of the way - nicely of course, but they are impeding a cock I want.
He finally gets back to where we are and I can see the cock bulge stretching his jeans.
I unzip his pants and reach in and my fist finds another extra hung cock. He smiles and lets me pull every inch out and then I bend over to swallow it.
This whole time I am still being fucked and now I have two huge cocks in both holes - could not ask for more. But if it is offered I won't so no.....

The guy fucking me was ready for a break and while I had a moment with my mouth free I asked the Tank top guy what he liked. He said he likes to fuck.
Hmmmm, ok!
At that point my ass was available and the uncut cock was standing next to me and stroking. I asked the tank top guy if he wanted me to turn around and he said yes.
HOT HOT HOT HOT!
So I turned around and he slid into my well used spit lubed hole. Now, while the first guy was uncut and huge this second one was cut with a full on mushroom head that slid into my hole and was not coming out. He started into my ass and then just kept fucking me.
It was very hot back there and we were all starting to sweat. Mutually we agreed to take a break and get some air.
I went out to the front and took a walk around to see who was there and talk to some friends. Then I went back to find some more cock.

Well, I found Tank top still horny and ready for some more. The first uncut guy was also up for another round. I pulled out the poppers, turned around against the wall and let them have another go.
This time the tank top guy was in it for the long haul and we must have been fucking for about 15 minutes while the crowd watched.
During both rounds of multiple cocks in my ass, I had my mouth working on any of the guys nearby that wanted it.

Overall I must have been fucked for a good 45 minutes, took unknown numbers of cocks in my mouth and came close to shooting my load a few times.
At the end of the night we hopped in a cab and I just had to come home and relax before I could go to sleep.

I just that sore feeling you get in a good way when your hole has been well and truly used.

2 comments:

BikeGuy said...

...but...but....but.....where were the tales of them unloading up there?

You've left me here w/a HUGE hard-on.

GBF said...

Got my cock so hard. Wish I had a turn in there somewhere. What a hot ass and mouth you must have.