There are distinct advantages to working out in the mornings.
Not only is the gym floor usually empty, but so is the locker room and showers.
Today I was getting undressed when I see my familiar little fireplug/beer can guy walk in after his workout.
Short stature like myself, but arms I cannot even wrap my hands around and a shelf style bubble butt - oh, and that cock that is almost the size of a beer can with a plum sized head.
He headed into the steam, so I grab a towel and followed. As usual, we were the only ones at this time of day.
After I sat, his towel opened and he was already sporting wood.
I stood up and went over, got on my knees and deep throated his meat. Taking that plum head is not easy but grasping his nuts I could push further in and feel it spread my throat. And then I can feel him shudder with pleasure, too.
After a few minutes, he stood up and shut the lights out. We had plenty of light to see in the mist, but it did give us a bit more privacy.
Standing in front of him, I turned sideways and he took the hint - and bent me over to begin eating my ass.
With my hands spread on the wall I was bent over and he used that young tongue to really work over my hole.
After a few minutes of that, I was leaking so much precum that a puddle must have been on the floor.
He was stroking his cock, while his face was buried in my ass.
I stood up and told him that he should cum on my hole. He agreed. And then it took a twist...
As I was backing up, my feet slipped a bit and I fell backwards onto his lap AND landed right on his cock. Not hard enough for him to impale me, but I paused for a second to see what he would do.
I think we both had the same idea, because I immediately shifted half an inch and was directly on his thick cock head...and pushed back.
He pushed up at the same time and I thought my eyes were going to roll backwards.
I had to stifle a yell as he went in spit lubed - remember, this is about the size of a beer can and that mushroom head did not give much leeway either.
Once he was inside, it was just a few thrusts before he was moaning and I could feel the shaft swell in my hole as he shot his load.
Everything happened so fast, that we were in and out of there in under 5 minutes, but damn did I have a smile on my face as I got dressed.
My favorite snack
Friday, September 6, 2013
Accidental fuck at the gym
Labels:
bareback,
cum,
cut,
hung,
mushroom head,
public,
steam room,
suck,
thick,
young
Posted by
sfverscumboy
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment