My favorite snack

Monday, August 11, 2008

The booty call raincheck

It is always nice to get emails and notes from guys that have seen my profile and want to contribute to cum pig nature.
Awhile back I got just such a message and he was coming in to town this past weekend.
Thanks to a few delays back East he was inadvertently arriving in his hotel after we had already been out for the day.
My partner and I had been at an event on Saturday night that involved leather, drag, a stage and me in a jockstrap and boots for most of the evening....no sex, it was not that kind of night.

I had been really enjoying the night and paid for it dearly on Sunday afternoon. So, when the guy is able to get my message to call, we were already heading out of the bar.
He was looking to get sucked so we took a raincheck for today.
His hotel is just up the street from my office and my partner's so it was looking like a possible three way.

You know how it gets when work takes over and you can't get away...that was my partner's day.
He said it was fine to head up to the hotel and take care of our visitor.
I arrived at the room and was met by a hot guy in his underwear and already tenting.
About my height and athletic and packing a hot tasty cock.
We got down to our socks with me still in my jock and I got down to my knees.

He had a cock that was a mouthful and fairly straight and a set of hairy balls I could grip while pounding my face.
I had my cam and he took a minute of film which I will edit and put up when as soon as I can.
Then he was into a bit roleplay which is a new scene for me.
He would call me boy and say he wanted to see my mouth on his cock and asked when my ass was last force fucked.
He told me get down on the floor and suck his cock, which I did.
Went from all fours down to my stomach and he fucked my mouth.
I was in my jock and he said he was ready to breed my ass.
No lube just spit.

So there I was on my stomach, ass in the air and a guy shoving his cock into my spit lubed hole.
Damn, I love the feeling of a cock using my ass and knowing that any second he can flood my insides with a full load of cum.
After fucking and pounding my cock into the carpet we move back to the sucking. He goes to the chair and sits down while I crawled between his legs and worked on his cock.
A few more minutes there and he went to the bed and got on his knees.
I stayed on my knees and went back to sucking him.

Now he is ready to cum and started to coat my tongue and throat with a full load.
Most of it went in my mouth, some on my lips and goatee.
Mmmm, lip smacking good!

He is here a couple of more days, maybe we will be able to meet up again...

No comments: