My favorite snack

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The cock ring demo - always willing to lend a hand and say hello

We arrived in Alaska last night and after a quick dinner a group of us headed out for cocktails.
There are not a large number of bars in the downtown Anchorage area but we had some recommendations.

The first one we stopped at was not super busy but there were some bears, twinks and a hot bartender.
Right away I see a couple of guys sitting at the bar and figure it could be fun.
Eventually we chat with these two a bit and they are in town for work but leave the next day.
The cute one that I watched go back and forth to the bathroom is also a cock sucker and we end up wanting to do the same thing and determine that two bottoms do not equal a blow job.

Generally I do wear a cock ring but no jock or underwear when we go out and tonight was no exception.
For the plane ride I put on the cock ring I wore in my train video - it does a great job of pushing out the balls and emphasizing the cock.
A very hot guy in the bar had taken notice of the bulge and we start discussing cock rings.
He is wearing one that is just a simple leather band with snaps.
Of course, to really give him a close look I drop my pants enough to pull my cock out and he likes what he sees.

I told him that if he has five minutes I would be willing to let him try it on and see how he likes it.
Of course I will have to make sure he fills it to capacity.
A few minutes later he comes back over and we go to another part of the bar that offers some privacy and he drops his pants.
I had to keep thinking of anything but his cock so that I could take my cock ring off.

He can't be gone long so we plan on a quick costume change.
We had a bit of a problem getting his large cock into it and I offered to help.
I am not as good at putting them on another guy (my area of expertise is with the fulfilling of the ring) so I stood behind him and tried to pretend I was putting it on myself.
His balls were just big enough that I was worried about hurting them as I worked to get them in.
To make it easier I went back around to the front and got on my knees.
From that angle I was finally able to get it on him.

Right away I took his cock into my mouth.
Knowing he was not able to be away long I went right for the deep throat mode and then worked a bit on the head.
He grew into it and it was a perfect fit....I had not told him I was going to be the fluffer so he was a bit surprised but he was now rock hard.

We were about to head out with him wearing the cock ring when the subject came around to my video clip on the train.
I told him I wore that cock ring for a short video clip and his eyes got even bigger...then he tells me that he thought I looked familiar and he has saved the video on Xtube as a favorite!

As we came back to the group, everyone in the bar saw the fluffed and newly ringed cock and he was proud of the show it gave.
I offered to help finish the job I started and it was mentioned by another patron that a certain part of bar may be accessible.
He headed there but apparently it was already occupied by three guys , two of them he knew and he was not able to stick around but told me to go on further and join them.

I went over and while one guy was standing up being sucked I went down on the third guy.
He was soft to begin with but after working his cock for a few minutes I was rewarded with a rock hard cock in my mouth.
About that time a phone was going off and it was our cue to end the session.

Later in the evening I was talking with the guy that stood while getting sucked off.
I told him that I was sorry to have missed out on the opportunity to service and he replied that the weekend was not over and I would get his cock before we left....

Stay tuned...we still have 6 nights before we leave (and there is a LARGE group of men going on a road trip Saturday - cocktails, bears and bus loads of horny men for me to meet!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am an avid reader of the blog, looking forward to hearing how the rest of the trip went.

But I was wondering if you can give a pic or better description of the cock ring you are referring to in this post.

Thanks!