My favorite snack

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twink feeds me his load while my new butt plug fills my ass

Well, the hot new b0y that my husband and I found on Saturday thought I should be plugged while my husband is on a business trip.
We got permission to shop and went to Mr S, the only place to buy toys!
Since I had never worn one it was suggested that we get a metal one and I of course went for the Large size.
Found one with a rubber tube that keeps the large disc out of your ass while the hefty metal plug is buried - more comfortable since your ass is only gripping the rubber and you can really flex and pucker it all day long.
The experienced and helpful sales clerk even helped me wear it out of the store - and it stayed in for 12 hours.
Totally hot new experience.

This afternoon my husband returns and I was told to wear the butt plug all day, while also in a jock with my cock ring on.
My co workers must have really wondered why I was so distracted but it was hard to not think about the huge toy plugging my ass.

For my lunch I decided to push my limits and check out the tearoom that has opened near my office.
Went in and saw a pair of shoes in one of the stalls.
That was my cue to see what I could do.
I took my spot in the next stall and after a few minutes we both determined that it was play time. He knelt down and produced a nice thick uncut cock - HOT.
Of course I am rock hard and have this huge toy shoved up my ass hitting all the buttons.
I went down on that cock like a hungry pig. When I looked up I see a young twink with blond highlights, a tattoo on his stomach and a huge grin on his face.
He may have been edging before I got there, because every time he was close he would pull out and have to take a deep breath.

I can be patient and this spot is slow enough I was not worried, so I went along and just kept edging him more and more.
At one point he wanted to take a break so I sat back and gave him a couple of minutes.
After a short two minute break we started up again. He asked if I wanted his load and I said it should go all over my face.
He agreed and I suggested we go to the urinals where I could kneel and he could jack it off right onto my goatee.
We proceeded to the urinals and I went back down.
Under the stall it was not so obvious but this young twink had a foreskin that covered a nice apricot shaped head.
Yum, I do like to eat my fruit and the skin right along with it!!

Just before we undid our pants he asked if was going to cum as well.
I told him I was not allowed and he asked why....so I told him the truth, that my husband was coming back to town and I was not allowed to cum until he removed the butt plug and fucked me senseless.

That seemed to be fine with him and we continued the blow job.
He wanted to edge a bit more and I did what I could but finally I took over. I was a bit merciless and kept his head in my mouth until he was at the point of no return.
With a nice huge sigh he let loose a full load of cum.
Since he was close and I didn't want to get interrupted I altered my facial plans and just kept him buried in my mouth.
Blast after hot blast of young twink cum.

Then it was back to work with even more pre cum leaking out of my cock like a faucet.
The jock is full of pre cum, a bit of piss and will taste great when my husband stuffs it in my mouth to muffle my groans later tonight.

1 comment:

Jean Cockteau said...

I must find this tearoom...