My favorite snack

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fuck, that cock was worth the wait!

This morning I was on a social network website and I got a message from a friend. This guy is an extremely hot man and we have previously chatted back and forth. Over the past year we have actually become friends but I still thought he was hot as fucking hell, and the pictures I saw made my mouth water.
So you know what had to happen when he was nearby and in the mood.

There was a short discussion of where to meet. We decided on a nearby bathroom that is private - I wanted to be on my knees without interruption.

He texted me when he arrived and told me the location. I headed right over.
To be sure we were secure, I told him that I would do a certain signal and he could unlock the door. When I arrived there was one guy heading out, and the second he left I headed over to the designated stall.
When he opened the door I was looking at one of the largest cocks I have seen.
Based on what I knew, it was to be expected that it would be a mouth stretcher but this went beyond that.
Cut, about 10 inches long and at leat 6 inches around with a full head just protuding out there, waiting for my mouth.
I put my hand on it - of course it was difficult to get my hand all the way around, and got on my knees.

There I was, face to face with a massive cock - I leaned forward and just had to take as much of that cock as I could.
As you know I like to suck, and pride myself on being able to get a cock down my throat until the balls are bouncing on my goatee. This was a cock that was going to stretch every hole imaginable.
I started out sucking and attempting to take it all. Yes, I did say attempt - this cock was that large. I was actually only able to get about 90% of his cock into my mouth.
Since we were in a tearoom stall, we were trying to be extra quiet.
After a few minutes of deep throat sucking we heard another person come in. I went into quiet mode and started working on the shaft and head.
I love a huge cock that requires some extra effort to get it all the way down my throat.
Being quiet can be hot but the longer we were there, the harder I found it to be quiet...I just wanted to swallow every inch and let the spit and slurping take over.
Eventually my buddy was working on my nipples while I was on his cock.
My shirt was unbuttoned more with each stroke and he was tweaking my nipples..you
know what that did to me.
If we had a bottle of poppers I may have been able to get the head of his cock completely buried down my throat but with my nipples being worked I was giving it everything I had.

Not much later I found that my friend was playing my ass a bit. To give him a bit more leeway I stood up and kept working his cock while he started playing with my ass.
It got to the point that I knew his massive cock was going to try and enter my ass.
I turned to the side and let him finger my ass. Then I felt the head pressing against my hole.
Now, remember that I have only sucked his cock to this point and I had no lube. We both determined that spit would work.
He gave one good spit into his hand, grabbed his cock with it and started nudging my hole. I knew it was going to be tight so I also tried to add my spit to my asshole.
My ass was lined up for his cock and he started pushing in. My eyes were ready to roll back and I took a deep breath..and then he pushed into my ass.
It was fucking tight!
I had to breath again and let him push a few more inches in.
By this time I was breathing and could feel my ass being stretched!
We got him half way in and it was time to get more lube. My ass was up in the air, I was holding onto the wall and I was working my hole down around his cock. It took us a few seconds but we got him buried to the hilt.
Then he started to fuck me - FUCKING HOT. I love an awesome deepthroat but a huge cock barebacking me in a bathroom is intense.
I felt my hole stretched around and with just spit it was nice and tight.
We then heard someone come in and they had a speaker phone. I am not sure if my buddy thought security, but we both slowed a bit. As we heard the guy talking, it was clear he was just using his cell phone. So my buddy began to pick up the pace and I felt his cock get harder - he had softened just a bit when we heard voices but now it was rock hard once again.
He was ready to use my ass and I was ready to let him do whatever he wanted - he was in charge of this scene.
Anytime you are without lube it can get to be a challenge and I looked back once to see him aim a wad of spit onto his cock while impaling me. Very hot and it was just the right amount to grease the hole for more cock.
As he started entering me harder and getting thicker (yes, this is one of those cocks you feel each pulse as it throbs) I knew it was only a matter of time.
The breathing got heavier and I knew it was time to get his load in my ass.

The first spurt must have been intense because I felt the shaft expand and then it was throbbing with each spurt.
After he finally finished loading up my hole, he let himself slowly deflate enough to slide out.
Fucking hot - there was still about 9 inches of semi hard cock jutting out from his body, he just does not get smaller.

This guy is a sweet guy in addition to being a hot fucker. He offered to help me get off, since I was close to blowing my load with his cock buried in my ass.
He opened my shirt a bit more and gave my nipple some more attention. I started stroking my cock and he licked his finger, grabbed my right nipple and also licked and chewed on my left one.
I told him to go a bit harder and then I was ready to blast. I tried to keep it from hitting the floor so I aimed my cock up and let the load run down my fingers.

We got ourselves back together and headed out.
Whew - I just love a hot scene with a friend that can end with two creamy loads being shot.

We had talked about my love of cum and cock in the past and after that scene, anytime he asks and is in need of relief I will be right there.

1 comment:

Antonio said...

fucking hot times man!
i notice you mention 2 tearooms, can u share these locations?