My favorite snack

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sucking a new buddy for Pride

It is pride weekend in the city and of course that means locals and visitors are out for some hot action.
We started out Sunday with a brunch at a buddies apartment.
This is one of the tall friends we have that has also been mentioned in some of the backroom posts.
He invited a group of friends and when we arrived it was apparent that I had sucked or been fucked, maybe even fucked more than a few of them.
That of course is never a problem.

During the brunch, one of the guys threw out a challenge and I had to get down and suck his cock in front of everyone. We were not out to get him off, he just wanted me to suck and he took a pic on his phone to send back to his partner.
That started the day on a very positive note!

After walking around and seeing the crowds we headed off to have drinks and see friends. One of our local hang outs was crowded but not exactly action packed. We decided to head over to a couple of other spots and see what we could find.
At a spot that I normally don't find any cocks we did see one hot prospect.
I was talking with my husband and one of his co-workers when they pointed out that this guy seemed to be fondling himself and might be up for something.
Well, you know that I always follow directions and like to be friendly.

I headed over to where this guy was, and took my time checking it out. Indeed, he was stroking a very impressive cock through his shorts.
Once I determined that he was watching me I headed over.
I grabbed his bulge and felt a VERY impressive thick cock. After feeling him up for a few moments I went for the zipper.
He was a bit shy at first. He was rock hard and a complete hand full of cock. Nice large mushroom head, and some very hefty balls.
When I had stroked his cock a few times I just had to bend over and take a taste. He slid at least seven inches of cock in my mouth.
He was reaching down for my cock, so I took it out and he began to stroke me.

There were a couple of other guys there but we were basically in a corner by ourselves. I could see my husband and his friends, they were smiling and knew that I was doing just fine.
My buddy and I kept up some slow stroking. I could feel some pre cum leaking out and used it to work my hand around the head of his cock.
He was possibly uncut, there was quite a bit of skin to use and work around even though he was rock solid.
I bent over to take another taste of his leaking cock and to lube it up with my spit.

He was enjoying the cock play and working on my nipples a bit. I could sense him getting close and he said the he should hold off.
I asked if he had to hold off or just wanted to. He was getting thicker with each stroke.
I knew that I could get a load if he was standing up, but we also did not want to draw attention by moving.
When he kept smiling and the pre cum began to flow more I told him that if he came, I would swallow it all and not let it waste.
Well, it was only moments before he said it was close and before I could get my mouth down he shot the first load.
It hit him on the stomach and I went straight down to catch the rest.
He was a large cummer, and what did not go in my mouth was also pooling around his hand and balls.
Hot fresh cum - pooling and just waiting to be swallowed. I licked up as much as I could and he let his cum soaked cock slide into my mouth to get every last drop of cum.
We looked up and my husband was heading over.

I was licking the last drops of the load off of my hand and fingers, then we zipped up and buttoned up.
Now that my husband was there, introductions were made and we all sat back to relax.
My buddy mentioned that he may be back in town so I gave him my contact info.
About ten minutes later, he was standing up and I started to feel him up again. He got hard instantly.
Hmmm, what to do?

To be continued...

No comments: