My favorite snack

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thick black cock in the steam

As I was about to get dressed, out of steam room walked this young shaved head black stud.

He walked around and went back in.
I stripped off what I had put on and grabbed a towel.
Inside, the steam had cleared and he was sitting alone.

I sat and waited...
After a minute the steam came on and his towel came off.

A good 6 inches of soft cock.

My towel dropped open as he reached for his meat.
That told me all I needed to know.

I moved over, leaned down and took him into my mouth.
The head was already growing.
It took seconds before I was holding a 9+ thick shaft.

I went to deep throat and could only take half...it was that thick.
He did not mind, but I also don't think he expected the little white man to accomplish that much...as his groan said.
Taking every inch I could, I stroked the rest.
Under two minutes later and he let out a massive groan that echoed off the walls and shot his load.
I swallowed, licked my lips and sat up.

He stood, and said thanks as he wrapped his towel around his waist.
Hope to see that one again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would have loved to share that one with u

sfverscumboy said...

I have been known to share my toys.