My favorite snack

Saturday, June 7, 2008

A business trip jack off

Just a quick note because this is not a cum sucking episode but many off my friends want the details and I figure it is always nice to share...

I had to go to Irvine for a business trip and my partner was already in Laguna Beach so I could stay with him.

It was a short trip but I found myself on the train completely ALONE.

How often does that happen??!!!

I took out my new cam and my now rock hard cock - of course I was flying with a cock ring on. I was almost a Boy Scout once (and have swallowed enough in my teens!) that I know to be prepared for anything.

During the entire trip to the airport I only had one person get on the train with me so I had the the time to jack off and take a few clips of it for Xtube.
I did in fact have a raging hard on thinking about what my partner would think when I showed him the final shots.
He did enjoy them.

The trip to Irvine was a hot diversion but as there was not much action with anyone in the airports or bars I don't have any new fun stories.
Enjoy the jack off shot posted at Xtube if you like and I will work on something back in the city for you all!

No comments: