My favorite snack

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two cocks at lunch...gotta love the glory holes!







The shopping district was a virtual desert today...it would have been a perfect setting but with the heat is seems that the players were staying in their offices keeping cool.

After checking out two tearooms I decided to head to the book store for some glory hole action.
I was about to go in when I got a phone call from my buddy at Bucknakedinpublic.com so I held up.
Lucky for me because I saw one of my regular feeders coming up the street.
I am talking about the hot suit and tie guy that always has minty fresh breath and the hottest full mouth loads that sometimes just shoot so hard I can't swallow it all.

By the time I got down there he was already hanging around and I saw one of the glory hole booths open.
I went in and figured he was either in the mood or would be later.

The booth next door opened and someone walked in.
I saw jeans and a grey shirt so it was not my suit buddy but I am not one to pass up an opportunity.
I had brought my new camera hoping to get some footage and today was a motherlode of luck.

This guy slowly got his cock out while I was waiting and it was substantial even soft.
He put it in the hole and I went to work.
It was already a mouth full and not even hard!

Thick, almost uncut there was so much skin and lots of veins - basically your horse hung cock!
Some still shots from the video are here with this post...all three are this guy.

He was definitely turned on because it suddenly grew and grew and grew.
I was completely turned on now too, after all I am an admitted size queen and when it is that big I usually find it easier to deep throat and can really get into it.

He was fucking my face while I was deep throating that humongous cock and we got a hot little rhythm going.

There were a few times when my mouth was so plugged with cock that I just could not breathe but oh fuck it was hot!!

At one point his cell phone rang and I did not let that interrupt me, after all I consider myself a professional cock sucking pig and would never let something minor like that stop my mouth.
He either put the call to voice mail or let it go because he never pulled back but the phone shut off.
I know some guys would freak and say you shouldn't answer cell phones during a blow job but since many of us frolicking there during the day are on a lunch break or still "in the office" I don't mind.
It is a disappointment if they end up having to leave though.
This huge cock was unfortunately one that had to leave soon and I was now primed for a real hot load.
I did get some excellent footage on the camera and can't wait to post it online.

I left the booth and saw my suit buddy still standing around so I went into one of private booths and shut the door but did not lock it.
Sure enough he followed along and shut the door behind him.

He was dressed in the usual dress shirt, tie and slacks with boxers on but today I pulled his boxers down to give full access and took his cock into my mouth.
I like this one because he will start out soft and get rock hard fast.

Today I was in a playful mood and started deep throating him for all I was worth and I could tell he was loving it.
At one point he had me pull off and he was stroking, so I took the opportunity to work on his balls.
He has nice full low hangers and not too hairy so I could taste and feel all the skin while pulling each ball into my mouth and then I took both at the same time.
This created a moan from him so I knew he was into this.

Since his boxers were down and his balls were right there in my mouth I decided to go a bit further than before and started licking between his ass and balls.
Well that is a G spot for him too since he leaned back to give me more access to his ass I took it!
I was licking his ass from below and then his balls.

After a couple minutes of that he was ready to blow a load so I went back down on his cock to catch every hot drop of cum.
I buried his cock down to the pubes when I felt it start to shoot and once again he filled my mouth to overflowing.

He sank back against the wall and I stood up to pull our clothes back on.
As we were ready to leave he said "thanks!"

It was my pleasure, as usual.

No comments: