My favorite snack

Monday, June 2, 2008

Some days the cocks are just so much work...

I had an opportunity today to take my time and find some hot loads, so I thought it would be fun to hit the shopping district.
After getting there I could tell it was a busy day as there was a line in the bathroom for the three stalls.
That either means the local meat is out for some fun or the homeless are sleeping off their weekend binge.
Today it was the hot meat.

Since there was a line I took a break to walk around and checked back in.
On this second round I was able to get the middle of three stalls and since it was active earlier I took the initiative to cover the idiot proof sensor - you know the one, that some straight woman must have thought up to make the toilet auto flush at the slightest brush.

I could see a pair of dress shoes in the next stall and took a peek.
Well, guess what - it is a hung latino guy I used to see in a very hot hotel tearoom years ago and he is a hot guy.
His biggest "ugh factor" is that he gets very temperamental for whatever reason, and even though you swallow his load or get his cock up your ass MULTIPLE times he acts like you are a total stranger.
These types of "selective memory tops" are a bone of contention for me sometimes.
I understand and have even myself had those days when the guy you played with in the past is just not ideal at the moment but I do try to acknowledge the guy and make an attempt to be nice about the occasional "sorry, not at the moment" episode.
So this guy has been in my holes more than once and has also given me the "I don't know you" routine occasionally, so today I took the initiative and got down under the stall to get his attention.
He was apparently in a mood for some foreplay this afternoon and came over.

We did the showing cock and stroke routine.
He was kneeling down and let me see him stroke - big ole mushroom head on a thick straight shaft, smooth balls.
After stroking for a short bit he came closer and started reaching under the stall.
I let him feel what he wanted and he went for my ass ( he has fucked me safely every time and then he liked to cum all over my face) so I thought, well what the heck.
I turned around, spit on my hand and used it for lube. I then put my ass up for him to take.
He was a Boy Scout I think because he is alway prepared with a rubber.
He shoved his thick latin cock under the stall and I backed on.

We worked on a couple of positions but he was trying to take control.
I know what I am doing, but he would not let me put his cock where it needed to be for a hot fuck so we ran out of time.
Note to pushy tops, we bottoms know where our holes are and can get you in there fast and easy, just let us take control and you get to enjoy the ride.

He decided to take a break and leave.
Ok, no biggie - there will be another time.

A different guy came into the stall after he left and this new guy was up for some fun obviously.
He was so horny that he was ready to shove his cock under the stall even with people coming in to the bathroom.
Ok, I am a tearoom slut and that is hot to be ready for action but I do my best to keep security out of the equation and do not push it.
I signaled him to hold off...yes I was there and ready to play but wait for it be safe and unobtrusive.
That may sound like an oxymoron with tearoom action but too many hot spots get shut down/locked up due to guys too eager to get off without regard to the entire situation and locale.

After some heavy foot traffic interruptions he and I finally got a moment for me to get down under the stall and take his cock....he was close to blowing a load because after less than 30 seconds he wanted me to slow down.
At this time the door opened and someone came in to take the third stall on my other side.
Well, this new guy peeked in to my stall before going in and I recognized him ,so I knew we were all on the same agenda.
Once our newbie settled in, I took the initiative and got down to let both guys know it was fine to play.

I already tasted the guy on my right and he was close so I took the guy on my left this time.
He had a nice cock that was rock hard.
I was on my knees sucking his one cock while the guy in the other stall was playing with my cock under the stall.

AND THEN the guy I was fucked by earlier decided to come back in...I saw the shoes and knew it was him ( I am not good with names but I know faces, cocks and shoes - helpful for a tearoom cum pig).
Once I knew it was him I took the cock under the stall on my left back into my mouth and went to town.
While he was rock hard and shooting cum down my throat the "shoe's fucker" guy was trying to get the other stall to play.
I was too busy to see what those two were doing while I was doing my job.
I got the guy off, "shoes" and the other stall cock either called it quits or arranged to meet elsewhere.
Since I had done my job and the other players were gone I headed out.

Maybe next time "shoes" will be in the mood to repeat our facial scenes from the past and I can give you play by play of it.

No comments: