My favorite snack

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The funk to the twink - three loads

It was a nice warm summer day in July - yes I am talking about San Francisco in July ironically.
There were a large number of people wandering around and lots of hot men showing skin.
I took a walk up to the glory holes in hopes of some hot men looking to get out of the heat and get off in my mouth.
It was a very SLOW afternoon and the staff were in a bitchy mood so I not in the mood to stick around and prowl.
There were two sets of glory hole booths open so I took one and hoped for the best.
Not long after I see a guy on the other side ready to be sucked off.

The cock was not too large to be a problem while thick enough to give me something to work on.
He seemed to enjoy the mouth work I was doing and once in awhile he would just fuck my mouth.
With the staff being in their mood of "NEXT ! Move along!" I did not want to get interrupted and worked to get him off quickly.
Once he was ready to shoot the pace of his face fucking picked up and he started moaning.
I opened my mouth and let him shoot it all in.
As I swallowed there was a salty taste to it - not the sweet thick load I was hoping for. Reminded me of the classic Samantha line about meeting a guy with "the funkiest spunk" and I got a chuckle out of it.
No worries, there is still the shopping district.

I took a walk down to the shopping district and decided to try the slower tearoom I enjoy.
There was a young twink with the classic messy style mohawk-bed head look at the urinal.
Based on his actions I just could not tell if he was working there or cruising.
He left to wash his hands and I realized that one of the stalls were occupied with one of my past encounters that now likes pretend I have not taken his cock in both holes and even shared a few cocks and loads in tearooms around the area. Now he prefers to sit and camp out until I get a guy going.
Sorry, not interested in giving you the pleasure of being a voyeur while I suck off a guy - goodbye.
As I was leaving the twink went back to the urinals - that answered that question!

I headed to the second tearoom and it was also slow enough so I took one of the stalls.
There are marble walls here, so once in awhile you can check out the next stall and I did so. There was a young bear in there and I could tell he was also checking me out.
I say young bear here only because he was about 6'4" and had a large frame to go with the height.
I could see a nice thick cock in the marble wall reflection and was ready for the crowd to leave to let me at it.
Well, it was not to be....after a short wait and two dozen guys trying the door he decided to leave so I took the clue and headed out too.
We met up at the sinks, saw what we each had and exchanged the look of "yeah, I will play, just follow me".
He headed out first and I followed to see where he was going. Ironically he went to the tearoom I had first gone to.
This time it was slow enough that eventually I was able to get his cock under the stall and into my mouth.
Apparently he was worked up so it was not a long time before he was thrusting into my mouth and letting loose a nice thick sweet tasting load.
Now that is what I was looking for!

On my way out I decided to take a quick look in the other tearoom...well guess whose shoes I can see? Yep, the mohawk-bed head twink.
Hmm, he was cruising so maybe I can get some young spunk to top me off.
I went in the stall next to his and let him see me stroking.
There was enough traffic that we had to wait but it paid off...eventually it was clear and I squatted down to take his cock.
He threw a twist into it by putting his ass towards the stall wall and putting his cock down and under to be sucked.
Well, I can be accommodating and it was a young tasty cock.
Once again, it was a matter of too much edging and a break so we got off quick.
I was sucking his cock from behind and he asked if he could cum in my mouth.
Yes of course I told him and he immediately filled my mouth with another tasty full load.

Well, that was load three and I figured that it was time to head out and let another cum pig have the next one.

No comments: