My favorite snack

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rediscovered tearoom and an awesome cock and load




I went by the shopping district but there was no action.
It has been awhile since the tearooms have been active and I really wanted to swallow some cock so I thought I would make a quick trip to a tearoom that was frequently a non-stop cum dump location for me in the past.
It had been shuttered up for a few years so the scene died down.
Now that it is accessible again I was not sure if anyone of the old "locals" may have found it as well.

Today I went in and could see one pair of sneakers occupying a stall.
Not sure if it was a fellow tearoom aficionado so I took the empty stall right next to him.
Right away we were both showing interest and knew we could play.
He bent down to let me take his cock under the stall.
I knelt down and saw a thick cut cock ...BONUS - not only another horny guy but hung and hard.
The head was able to fill my mouth and there was a silky smooth set of full balls hanging down. Enough to fill your hand while cupping them.
I was in the mood to give this an A+ performance and asked if he wanted me to come over to his stall.
He said sure and I went over.

Well, now I was really turned on as he was about 6' 4" , semi hairy stomach and had a cute/hot college swimmer build and look to him.
Clean cut but a totally devilish glint in his eyes when we were face to face.
One of those "innocent" looking guys you see in the locker room and think "if only I could take that cock now".
He saw my pierced cock and we were both excited to get down to business.

I had my camcorder with me and figured that when I saw his hung cock up close I was going to get some pics or video.
He did not object and I gave him the camera while I went down on my knees.
You know how much I like to devour those cocks that are so thick they fill your mouth, and when the head is a nice plug for my throat it is even better.
This guy had both and I was ready to swallow every inch.

While giving him head and going down on his cock I unbuttoned my shirt so that he could play with my nipples.
With such a hot cock and full set of balls I really wanted to feel it all hitting my face and chest.
After a short round of slurping, sucking and deep throating he said it was time to cum.
This time I did not keep his cock in my mouth when he was ready but worked on it till the last second and let him go for it.

He shot like a cannon!
Right over my head... and on my glasses... then more on my face and goatee.
Damn, I was looking for a load to fill me at lunch but this was one of those perfect tearoom scenes with a tasty ending.
What a hot tasty surprise.

Afterward he was nice enough to help me wipe my face clean, such a sweet boy - his grandma would be proud.

He has given me permission to post the video since his face is not showing and once I get it off the camera I will.
I promised him a copy of his own.

Can't wait for another scene in the tearoom...

No comments: