My favorite snack

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hung thick uncut cock from the past...deep throat to a full blown load


The video here is not from today , it is from a previous time we met up but I have had requests for video on the blog instead of XTube links and wanted to give you a visual of what I swallowed all the way down to his balls.
Disclaimer: This is from a previous post and it was mentioned then that there is not a cum shot...we took the action to a single booth since he usually takes about 30 minutes of sucking and nipple play to blast a load.
Enjoy!


It has been awhile since my thick uncut buddy from the glory hole and I have been able to get down to business.
Today I decided to take an afternoon walk over and just see what was going on.
On my first lap there was not anyone around but a few booths had the "occupied" red light on.

Once in awhile you can find someone in the booth but the door unlocked.
None today were looking for extra company so I was about to leave when I heard a door open and figured I would at least see if it was worth trying for.

Bingo! My thick uncut buddy was now available.
He went in one booth and signaled me to follow. Right away he took off his shirt as he likes his nipples worked over.
This guy has about 10 pounds of uncut meat - ok not that much but there is more than enough to fill every hole and still have shaft showing!
After I got his nipples worked over we took off my shirt.
I then took over getting his belt and pants off.

He was already rock hard and I grabbed hold.
I know for a fact that this guy can go for close to 45 minutes and not be close to cumming so many times we get me off and then he can cum.
Today I did not want to blow my load (saving that for the husband - I like to make myself not cum but just ooze the precum while sucking) and I started to deep throat the uncut cock.

As I have said before, some guys and cocks are a major turn on and I can take every inch of a HUGE cock with no gag and just breathe through my ears.
Today was one of those days...I was determined to deep throat and take a load.
Only once before when he did not know it was me on the glory hole did he shoot on just a blow job and quick.
After about 5 minutes of sucking without coming up for air I took a break...he wanted to suck me off so I stood up.
I told him that today was him getting off and he said "you know I can take awhile" - yes but I was not to be deterred.

He was getting into sucking me and when I knew he was at that point of rock hard sucking I pulled him up and went back down on his cock.
I started deep throating and shoving his cock into my throat and using my tonsils and the back of my throat to work his foreskin.
Now I had him just where I wanted and I took control.
Usually I will take a break and let him stroke but I did not stop.
I kept going down, swallowing every inch then coming far enough off to chew the foreskin quickly before going back down.

He is large and does not get total deep throat and knows I can take it so he leans back and shoves my head down even harder.
Damn, we have a rhythm going and I am breathing between thrusts and swallowing as quick as possible to stay on it.
After 15 minutes I am about to get my reward.

He says he is about to cum and I pick up the speed and feel him start to fill my mouth.
I can taste it and know he is at the point of no return so I shove his cock all the way and let his balls hit my chin while he blows load after load.

Once he is done I stand up and we both need to catch our breath.
He states that once again he is surprised and thrilled with how I took it all and got every drop.
I say it was my pleasure and we head out.

"Have a great afternoon" he says...well, I did and thanks!

2 comments:

MITCH HIGHTOWER said...

Hey hot man! Really dig the stories of your wild big city adventures!

David said...

dude, don't make us watch 7min of cocksucking and not show a cum shot!