My favorite snack

Friday, October 24, 2008

Uncut cock pumps my ass with 3 day load

It was a hot Friday afternoon in the city.
Work was done, the office was clearing out, the husband was on his way home and I got a booty text.
Woo Hoo...what a way to end the week!

This guy had emailed me on a hook up site and said he wanted to fuck my ass. In his profile the first pic is of this very meaty looking uncut cock hanging down.
You know how I feel about uncut bareback cock in my ass, HELL YES!

We determined that he lives not far from my office so today I was done with work so I grabbed my stuff and headed up the hill.
I got to his place and we both got undressed. Now I got to see the full uncut cock and it was mighty tasty looking.
Right away I wanted to get on my knees, but first I asked if he would want to take any video of any of the action.
He smiled and said sure, no problem.
I got on my knees and sucked that uncut cock right into my mouth. Just the right length to bury to his balls and thick enough that I could use my mouth all the way around.
He took a short video clip and then told me to get on my knees on the couch.

I got to the couch, on my knees and took a nice hit of the poppers...the good ones that just put you into that ecstasy zone without the headache.
I was feeling fine and he had lubed my ass up and went in.
Nothing feels better than a bare cock and an uncut one is HOT as you know!
He took a hit of the poppers and grabbed the video camera again. I did not see but he got a nice shot of my ass up, his cock in and me enjoying my poppers.
The video is on Xtube.

After pounding into me hard there on the couch he told me to get on the bed on my stomach.
I went over and got down and he pulled my left leg up a bit so that he could slam in. Being my height and thick let him really pound in hard.
I was a pig and he was loving it.
We went at it in that position for at least 5 minutes and then he told me shift so he could do the other side - right leg bent and ass up for his cock.
Fucking the hell out of my ass and shoving that cock up to my throat over and over...hot!
After both of those positions I was told to get back on my knees, with my legs close together and he came up behind me. He said to sit down on his cock and with that position he went in deep.
Then he put his arms around and put me in a position with my arms pulled back and he had total control..he started bucking up and getting his cock buried to the hilt.
Hitting my prostate over and over...I was leaking precum and squealing like a stuck pig (which I was!).

All of this force fuck pounding of my ass and the great poppers had me begging for his load.
He shoved me down on the bed and started to fuck me harder than before and we were both grunting, moaning and feeling every inch of his cock in my ass.
When he was ready to cum he did not give me warning but just shoved in hard and I heard him let out a moan/grunt that matched mine and I knew my ass was getting creamed with a huge load.

After he came, he stayed in and let every drop ooze out into my hole. Finally he pulled out and we both had to take a deep breath and get our heads back into the present...there is something about an uncut bareback load that really puts me in pig cum slut zone.

We showered and I walked down the hill to get on the train home, all the while filled with cum and knowing I was walking around with 3 days of pent up sperm buried nice and tight in my ass.

No comments: