My favorite snack

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Imported cock from LA - my mouth is still stretched







Well, the cum is still wet in my goatee and I can taste him on my tongue.
Last night we met up at the bar so I could give him a refresher of my throat and I could get a refresher of that hot cock.
The vibe in the bar was not as sexual as we remembered and while I was on my knees in front of friends with his thick cock in my mouth - I remembered he was thick, hung and hot, but holy shit was it the size of a beer bottle and thicker? - I did manage to take him to the base each time without poppers - as I said before, there are those cocks that are so hot I am able to fully deep throat with no help purely because I am so turned on.
Well after a few minutes of that we were rudely interrupted by a young man that decided we needed finish outside if we were going to continue.
Damn - if he could have just waited, we were in the mood to get down and nasty in public.
Since everyone seemed uptight there we decided to meet up and continue today.

My partner left for short business trip, so we arranged to meet up at my apartment.
He came over and we went to the front bedroom (yes the bedroom has panoramic views to the west and we always leave the blinds up - total exhibitionist!). We started out kissing, lip sucking and biting and groping for about 5 minutes while slowly peeling our clothes off and then I was ready to be eye level with that huge piece of meat.
My mouth was watering after the short taste last night and I knew there would be no interruptions this time.

As he was looking down at me on my knees he said it would be an awesome picture so we grabbed my phone and took some shots.
Like I said, he is the size of a huge thick bottle when fully hard and oh did it fit nice and tight in my throat.
I was slobbering over it and going down to the base and getting it so lubed up with spit that I could hold his balls in one hand, my cock in the other and just piston fuck my mouth with his cock.
Amazingly he got even bigger and then wanted me to suck/bite on his nipples...well, his are like mine and connected right to the cock.

He got rock hard - and said he had not been that hard in a long time which I was happy to hear, I do my best to get the guy charged up and turned on as much as I am so he can have the hottest suck he has ever had.
I asked if we should try getting that in my ass - I honestly was not sure I could take it without the poppers but I love to get fucked and oh boy after the mouth stretching I took I was horned up enough to want to try but I was pretty tight, and you all that know me just keep your sarcastic witty comments to yourself LOL . He took off the Magnum condom, I did not know those could stretch so far!, and said he wanted my mouth so I went back down and got back to business - you don't need to twist my arm to get me on a cock I am devouring.

I really wanted to be able to do his cock justice with my mouth and we took our time and edged for awhile, took some pics, edged again, took a short video clip and edged some more.
Somehow my mouth did not give out and he is the thickest cock I have deep throated for that long.
Some guys are thick but they either shoot quickly or they try to fuck my throat instead of letting me take control and it gets to the point where my jaw just says no more.
My buddy today, and each time in the past, let me do my thing and when I deep throat the way I know how it produces some fantastic loads.

When he was finally able to hold back no longer he let loose with a huge, sweet thick load.
He is a bit sensitive all over after his orgasm and we took a moment to come down and relax before trying to get up and dressed.

I am looking forward to the next visit already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow would love to see the video of that dude!
Don't think the pics do it justice from the way you describe it... hot!

Anonymous said...

AMATEUR!!! LOL
I took that one in my ass...more than once if I remember correctly...