My favorite snack

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The unexpected red head fuck - my tight ass is filled

It has been a couple of days of work, work , work at the office after a nice quiet weekend with my partner and today I figured I would check in with my hung blond park/ gloryhole buddy.

We agreed it would be hot to meet in the same spot and see if we could get some guys off in the gloryholes.
I wore a jock today (try to everyday) and was set to get him off along with a few others if we could get some hot men to join in.

Unfortunately the timing was a bit off and he did get off but the guy he went in a booth with was not into a three-way....It happens.
I came across one guy that I have played with before, each time he wants to hold off but then he shoots a load - first time he said it felt so good he could not hold back so today I fluffed him a bit and came back later to get his load.
Still a bit hungry I figured I would check out the other guys.
I found a hot uncut, thick, hung guy getting blown in the holes and offered my mouth into the action.
He let me suck him and then he was about to get fucked at the same time through the hole when his cell phone rang.
Well, it is now two strikes and I figured it was time to head out.

While still out and about deciding where to head, I get a text from the hot red head that took my jock to New York, LA and Mexico.
By now I can only imagine the liquids and loads that it has taken - can't wait to get it back and find out.
He is back and asked if we could meet up for some quick action.
HOT, I was rock hard thinking about it and then he says he would like to fuck me today - Well, hell, we go from two strikes and blue balls to a home run.

We arranged for the usual tearoom (he did not have my jock and I was wearing a non athletic jock so no swapping today).
We take two stalls and I asked if he would rather go to one and fuck me.
He said yes, and we went to a large stall.

He and I were both rock hard, so I sucked him to lube up that thick pierced cock and turned around.
He lined up behind me, I gave some more spit to my ass and guided him in.
It was a very tight fit, but you know how spit can be slick as hell when you really want that piece of meat in a tight hairy ass.
He got it in - damn, that was thick buried in my throat but oh, so much thicker and hotter buried in my ass.
He is not only hung with a nice mushroom head but he has a zero gauge PA (Prince Albert piercing) and that does add an extra inch in my experience as top and bottom.

He was up for trying to get some video for you to enjoy - my camera sucks and the resolution was not great so I can't post it here right now.

With just spit it is a nice tight fit and he was sliding in and out. My hole was stretched and I was dripping pre-cum into my jock with each hard thrust.
He told me he was going to pump that load in my ass and I was totally up for it!

I know there are people that say you can't feel it but he is a big boy and I could feel the shaft pump and dump with each shot.
Based on what we have seen on my face, I can just imagine the volume of cum now in my ass (yes I am typing this with his cum still in my ass).

Next time we will have to get some awesome video or pics of my cum coated ass.

Then I got to meet up with my partner later for cocktails and tell him all about the cock in my tail.

No comments: