My favorite snack

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Twink last week - details requested so here it is



I was busy at work last week, with my boss heading out of town so I can't recall what day it was but I was at my now favorite shopping district by my office when I walked in and could see this guy jacking off in the stall. I was at the urinal and it was too busy to do anything so I nodded my head for him to step out and find a better spot.
He led me to a bathroom I had not thought would be good and at first we just stood at the urinals.
This guy was early 20's and hung like a stallion - I literally could barely get my hand around it much less get it all the way in (the pics are after he shot his load and do not show the full hard on!).
He then decided lead me into one of the stalls - since it was a stall that could be seen under I stood back to be sure we were undetected.
He then let me go to town on his cock....that was a hot thick cock and smooth which is not always my first choice but it is hot on some guys.
We could hear guys coming and going and it seemed to turn him on that I could take his cock, jack it a bit and all while being quiet. I do pride myself on not disturbing others when I am chowing down on a thick cock and not pissing of anyone there not looking to play.
After about 10 minutes he is ready to cum - I do have to say I love those young guys that either recharge like the energizer bunny or cum buckets.
After he shot a huge thick load, I asked if I could take some pics for you guys to enjoy. He was all for it.
I got some shots but the stall was so small these are the best ones.

1 comment:

LeatherSurfDawg said...

Hot story dude!