My favorite snack

Friday, February 29, 2008

Cocktails = 6 cocks, my tail and 4 loads




It has been a few days - I came down with a cold on Wednesday and have just not in the mood to be a cum pig. The pic above is a load from last week I have not blogged but wanted to share the pic - more later if I can get him down my throat again (hot and you know those 20 year olds - they just get bigger and harder)
Then today I woke up refreshed and ready to go!
The plan was to meet up after work for cocktails with my partner. Well, I also found some lunch and after work cock - to - tail fun.
We'll go in order of cocks and loads for the recap.

Cock #1 -

Clip of this cock now on Xtube - search under sfverscumboy.

The guy I met up with while shopping awhile back was in the same tearoom today and ready for some fun. I also thought I would try my cam/phone and get a shot of his cock since it is a definite treat...just the right size for deep throating and he grows every time it is buried to his balls. I like to cup his ass in my hand and force it even further down my throat till he is moaning. While I am sucking his cock, he always plays with my cock under the stall which gets me to pre-cum like Niagra Falls.
Today we went under the stall a couple of times trying to get him off but the tearoom was a bit busy. Another guy came in at one point and I could see him checking out my buddy so I knew he was cruising too.
Cock #1 had to get back to work so that was just a warm up.

On to Cock #2 - Load #1

This guy had a long uncut cock, not too much foreskin but it was there. At first I was not sure if he was a visiting European (sorry to stereotype but I always think of European men as being uncut, just an American culture thing since my parents were one of the lemmings that just did it "because his father is cut") but the when I offered to take care of him outside the stall he said "Comment?" - French for "what?"
Well, it was bit busy and took a few minutes but eventually we had time. Then a guy I have seen MANY times in the tearooms and bookstores came in - sorry to say he is a not social player, more of a voyeur that takes the opportunity. My French friend and I were ready to finish so this extra cock was no problem, we stepped out of the stalls so I could get on my knees and he came all over my goatee. Then it was time for lunch to be over....

Cock #3 Load #2 -

Booty call on the cell while at work. This guy is an uncut, thick, latin man that just loves to have me suck him off. He is horny as hell and has not cum all day. I agree to meet up at the booths since I have to be at a nearby bar for cocktails with co-workers. I get to the booths, he is ready and gets me on my knees.
He is definitely horned up and in less than 5 minutes he has shot a thick load on my face. He leaves the booth and I am now in the mood for a bit more.

Cock #4 Load # 3

I walk around and see a guy in button down shirt untucked, dark hair and eyes, 5 o'clock shadow - hot enough but not sure at first if he is interested, then he goes to a booth and gives me the nod.
I follow him in and he grabs my ass right away. I am wearing a jockstrap and have been working out so I am fine with a guy interested in my ass. I drop my jeans and jock and he does the same. Very long and soft cock (at least 5 inches already) but I know it will grow from years of experience being a cum pig and sure enough he gets me bent over and it goes right to the back of my throat. He makes the sound a surprised man that does not get a really deep throat often without gagging or teeth. Well, that is all I need to hear for me to know I can really give him the best blowjob he has ever had.
He gets me on my knees, pulls my nipples and each time I go to the base he gets bigger, thicker and harder while he moans "yes, that's it". I love my job!
He wants me to be able to take it all and says to wait for it soften a bit to get it ALL the way down. We wait a few seconds and he says ok, go for it.
I take him completely to the base with not an inch to spare and can feel it beyond the back of my throat. Then he says he is ready to cum - damn it is so far in, there is no way I am letting it out.
He begins to shoot and the cock that started out about 8 x 5 inches suddenly grows to about 9 x 7 while shooting ...DAMN, THAT IS HOT!!!!
After he gets his breath and I stand up to say THANKS, and tell him what a fantastic cock he has he say I have a great throat and mouth.
We go our separate ways and I see a guy I have sucked in the past.

Hello Cock #5-

He is long with a downward curve but when I have gotten him all the way to the base in the past he has also shot each load right down my throat without pulling out one inch.
We meet up in the glory holes and he immediately sticks it in. I had my camera phone with me and thought I would try to get some footage for you to see. It is not great but you can see a bit of what I was working on.
He decided to travel on and I opened the door to see a guy that loves to be sucked before eating my ass...

Hello Cock #6 Load#4

This guy walks in with a button down shirt, suit and a nasty smile...he and I have met and he loves to fuck my ass or shoot down my throat. Today he starts out just having me on my knees and getting him from soft to 8 thick inches rock hard.
After about 5 minutes of heavy sucking and kissing he says he is close and wants to slow it up. We go on for a bit more foreplay and then while I am squatting with his cock buried in my mouth he plays with my ass.
He has me stand up and goes to town eating my ass...well, after all these cocks and loads, I have not shot (still sitting here with my load in my balls and his load in my ass while typing - a nice lubed ass for my partner to fuck later) so I am horned up and he just proceeds to shove his cock up my spit lubed ass.
I am tight as hell today and can feel every inch of that head and shaft. He is also hot and ready because it is not long before he says he is cumming and shoots blast after thick blast of hot cum up my ass.
Well, now it is time to pull my jock on and meet my partner for cocktails...I just love a cock in my tail before cocktails.

No comments: