My favorite snack

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Park blond and the video booth cocks








This is from my adventures yesterday.
My buddy from the park (we will call him PB for this) and previous booth scene wanted to get together for some group action this week over lunch.
I had emailed a few of my buddies, but alas the timing was not good and a hot hung thick top set to fuck me senseless in the stalls while I sucked off the PB had to cancel at the last minute.
These things happen, no worries.
PB and I decided to meet up at the booths instead.
When I arrived there were more than a few guys I would have been instantly on my knees for in the booth ( and for two of them I have been stripped and force fed multiple loads in the past) so I was looking forward to this detour.
We started out in one booth and PB pulled out his cock - it is just so amazing to think that it can get much bigger but oh YES IT DOES.
Of course, anyone seeing it is just "drop jaw" fascinated so we can get some hot horny men interested.
The first cock was a guy that likes to be sucked and he put it in the glory hole...I went down and got him off in less than two minutes which is either really good on my part or he had been there for awhile just waiting for the right mouth - in the past he and I have taken more time so I think he was horny as hell and knew I would take the load.
Next came a guy that has fed me his load and also fucked me in the past - nicely thick. He saw me and went in the next booth and made the comment "time for the next customer".
I got him nice and worked up and asked PB what he wanted and he said to see me get fucked so he could take a video.
I sucked a bit more and turned around - as I said, this is a repeat for me so I knew he would be ok in my ass and would get off. I love the idea of a hot guy getting off seeing me get fucked ( my partner loves to put me in the sling or other scenes to get fucked in public) so this was hot for me too.
PB actually took a 12 minute video of this which will be posted once I figure out how to get it off of my phone - I am a technology "blond" so it will be a short delay.
After the guy got off with the help of my tight hairy ass, PB was so turned on he wanted to get another guy to join and stepped out while I was still there bare chested with pants around my ankles in the booth (kind of hot).
He finds a thick cocked blond to join us.
The new guy watches me deep throat PB and just gets hard instantly. Now there are two thick cocked blonds waiting for my mouth....you know I was dripping precum.
This new blond says he is ready to blow after a couple of minutes and he lets loose.
PB is turned on and wants to take some pics - those are the new pics, and that cum just stayed there.
I had to get back to work so PB and I are going to meet up again soon and get a group to feed me...stay tuned, you know I will fill you in and include the pics of cock in both holes with the cum shot unless I swallow every drop.