My favorite snack

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poppers - a cumpig's deep throating friend

I do pride myself on having no gag reflex in most of my deep throat escapades but there are also those cocks that are either have an angle that for some reason hits it or if you think about it for even a second it can trigger the reflex.

A couple of years ago I was cruising around on Craigslist at the office and looking just to suck a guy off.
After a few emails back and forth I ended up meeting a large, thick dicked guy in a hotel tearoom near my job at the time.

We started out in two stalls but it was such a dead spot that he asked me over to the larger handicap stall so I could do his cock justice.
I went over,got down on my knees and he had some of those great poppers that just give you enough of a buzz and relax everything ( the same ones I LOVE for getting fucked in a tearoom or back of the bar).
Well, with that I was able to really open up and he ended growing so wide and thick that my mouth was stretched to the absolute limit. I could still breathe while he was buried to the hilt but I could tell there was no way mouth would have been able to get any wider, deeper was the only way he could go.
So he did!
And he was as turned on by that, if his cock was any indication, because it squeezed a bit more blood in and seemed to grow one more inch down my throat.

Since then he and I have ran across each other in different online spots and each time he has those wonderful poppers.

Just before I headed for the train home tonight he sent me a message asking if I was around - he had wanted to the other day but I was already meeting my partner and I won't keep him waiting just for a load, I was raised with manners - and Mom, you had better NOT be reading this.

Usually I am home and while my partner is totally up for watching me service or using the front room by myself this guy likes one on one even if it means a stall quickie. I was on my own for the early evening and said I could meet up for a quick "wham - bam - thanks for cumming" and still catch the early train.

The first time he shot all over my face and chest, but this time each and every drop went straight down the throat.

2 comments:

BikeGuy said...

so do tell. what kind of poppers? I'm always looking for the best of the best.

sfverscumboy said...

I will have to ask what he always has..I personally use Amsterdam in the bars and sex clubs.
They don't give me the headache or next day blahs that some do.
We get them at leather events when traveling...never sure which cities allow what kind of poppers if any.