My favorite snack

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How far have you traveled for cock?

Shortly after I began this blog I got an email from a guy overseas where our leaders have decided we need a large quantity of Americans now that we have gotten rid of their ill fated leader...
I fully support anyone over there, in any capacity as my family has an extensive history in the military, law enforcement and engineering in the civilian world.
I am not making any assumptions as this guy and I have never discussed what role he has over there.
He is on a short trip to San Francisco and needs a good dose of local cum.

He stated that while he is a cum pig in his own right, there just is not opportunity for it. While on a short layover here we are planning to meet up and share some cocks and roam the city for a couple of days.

I am looking forward to meeting a hot man that is into cum and sucking, swallowing and cum as I am and sharing the loads.
We will be catching as much of it on pics or clips as we can and of course it will be shared as much as possible

I will adhere to my rule of no faces other than mine for the privacy of the other guys.

Stay tuned for the updates...

No comments: