My favorite snack

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My cock sucking visitor from the desert - or "my day as cock tour guide"

I know this is out of sequence but I did not have time to post a good entry after my email buddy from overseas arrived.
We were going to try and meet up Thursday night, the night I went to the underwear party.
With jet lag and his dinner with friends going late we did not connect.

On Friday I got a call and he was in town, ready to meet up and find some cocks and see where I hang out.

He was staying near one of the cities video stores so we went there first.
He paid the way for both of us and we entered the dark area of the video booths.
This store has video running non stop and glory holes in 99.9% of the booths. I think there are about 12 booths.
My buddy saw a guy he thought would be my type and asked if I would suck him off. I said yes so we tried to get a booth next to him.
Unfortunately the guy went in one already closed and the other men walking around were either not interested, only wanted to get fucked or not our type.
We decided to try the spot I know best and get my hottest loads.

We jump in a cab and head over.
My buddy had asked about poppers in the first few emails and I said I prefer Amsterdam.
He wanted to get some but they are so popular that it was sold out.
He has a bottle of poppers from a leather store in town and we took those down into the booths at the new location.
There were more guys here and more our type. We got a few of the guys to put their cocks through the holes but it seemed that everyone else had the same goal in mind - to suck off our cocks.
That is not what we wanted so I suggested we hit the Castro, find the right poppers and head to one of the parks to see if anyone is horny and looking.

It was a beautiful hot sunny day so I thought the park would be pretty busy.
When we first got there I saw a guy that had fucked me and shot his load in my ass but he was not looking for anything today so we continued the hunt.
We came across a hot young guy getting blown and stopped for a moment.
The cock was great my friend told me and the guy sucking was going at it. Then the young guy shot a load apparently but the sucker spit it out.

Totally wrong, we both said!
Why suck a cock and waste the load, at least let the guy shoot all over your face or ass or chest.
If he does not want to shoot in your mouth that is his choice but I do not like to waste a load by spitting it out.
Ok, off my soap box and back to the action.

While my buddy was watching that scene I found a guy in the bushes waiting to get his cock sucked.
Well, I am not one to make a hot man wait. I looked over and he gave me raised eyebrow look of "come get it!".
I went over and took his cock to the base in one stroke - very tasty, great head and smooth shaft nice and creamy white.
He was getting into the blow job and said it felt great but he wanted to delay the cum shot so we took a break.

My buddy and I went looking for a bit more cock. There were about half a dozen guys roaming around but not much action going on.
This is the same park I got one of my earlier blog loads in - from the hung blond guy.
Today though it was just not in the cards to get multiple loads.

We went back to where the guy I sucked earlier was and he realized that we were hunting cock together. My buddy wanted to taste his cock and load so he agreed and my buddy went to town.
Sucking and stroking with his mouth and hand while taking hits of the poppers.
He was a cum pig having a feast.
I had the unique view of just enjoying and watching.
No problem with that, as he was here for a few hours only and wanted me to find him some cock to suck and here was a very tasty one.

The guy was close and ready to blow so my buddy asked to have him shoot it in his open mouth.
After a few more strokes he pulled back and let loose with a nice white creamy load.

It was getting late and my partner had called to say he was on his way (he knew I was playing cock suck tour guide today)so we took a break and went to the Castro for some cocktails.
I showed him where I have found some hot cock on the way and when we got the bar it was humorous to notice that at least 50 of the guys there either gave me a load, have seen me sucking their buddies or watched me suck a stranger off in public.

Such a small town but full of so many hot cocks!

No comments: