My favorite snack

Saturday, April 5, 2008

New leather bar, friends and their cocks...

Last night we attended the opening night of the newest leather bar here in the city.
Many friends and a few strangers commented to me about this blog and also asked if I was fine since I had not posted for a week...Yes, I am just fine - it was just a very busy week and when I did get out for some lunch the action was not very blog worthy.

Of course, I am set to rectify that!!

Today we are meeting friends for the Mr. SF Leather contest and I am in sleaze mode already. You never know what may happen when a room full of horny leather men get together and a cock hungry cum pig is on the loose.

Next weekend a buddy is flying in from London and we are planning to meet up at least once to get his uncut cock in one or both holes and get it on pic and cam. Of course, you know I will share.
Just today he mentioned that a fuck buddy of his will also be around and asked if I would like to take two cocks - well, shit hell yes!!!

If that happens I will be in pig heaven.

While at the new bar last night I ran into a buddy that has let me partake of his massive cock and load in addition to getting his partner's.
The best part of that visual scenario is that all three of us were in a bar at the time, my partner was also there watching and the bartender kept an eye on me as well (he is a friend and if we are alone he does like to see me on a cock).

My buddy also mentioned to me last night that he is now working a block from my office...well, you know I was sure to give him my business card and mention that I could take care of his cock daily if need be and we can do it right downtown.
He has a hot, huge cock and likes to see it buried to the base - as I do my best to accommodate it and get his load down my throat.

Stay tuned - I hope the next two weeks will be very, very busy and I will have a large infusion of protein added to my diet.

No comments: