My favorite snack

Monday, September 29, 2008

Folsom weekend begins bareback

This is a bit delayed because it was an extremely BUSY weekend - and loads of fun!

Thursday night we attended a monthly play party called Cockpit. In the past we had not made it to the party, due to the fact that it is always on a Thursday night.
With the leather/fetish crowd here for the Folsom Street Fair we knew the men would be frisky, horny and ready for action.
We arrived and immediately got undressed.
I kept my jock on and boots. I had no intention of topping and figured the jock would get that message across.

Right away I looked into the bathroom and saw this hot as hell guy fucking someone.
Large thick cock that I could see from over 10 feet away.
I made my way over and the guy had pulled out of the bottom. I made eye contact and he backed up a bit while holding that piece of meat.
I bent over and went down on that cock (it was uncut I saw!!!)and took it to the base.
Swallowing a cock that was just fucking a guy can be a tasty treat depending on how many loads may have been in there.
This one was fine, after I stood back up we headed out of the bathroom.

There were some small glory holes rooms along one wall and we went into one.
I continued the sucking that started in the bathroom. After a few minutes of swallowing and enjoying the feel of it buried in my throat he had me turned around.
Jock still one and ass up for his cock.
I had some poppers and took a hit. My eyes would have rolled to the back of my head when he entered...DAMN, that cock felt better than I imagined buried in my ass.
We kept up the fucking, he would grab my cock in the jock and a few times I pulled my cock completely out of the jock.
Since this was the first cock of the night I did not want to blow my load immediately.
This guy knew what he was doing and had me on the edge of cumming a few times as he slammed my ass standing up.
I don't know how long we were going at it, but he did pull out and we were going to take a break.
I leaned down to give his cock one last suck...I wanted to give him one last deep throat swallow.

There were about 3 other cocks in my ass that evening and one thick cocked bear did give me his load and bred my ass, but this first one was by far the hottest guy I had that night.

No comments: