My favorite snack

Monday, September 29, 2008

More cocks on Saturday and a street show on Sunday

After the three loads in the same bathroom my husband and I left to meet up with some friends at another bar.
These guys are visiting from London and we originally met up at the Cockpit party Thursday night.
We did not all play that night but on Saturday afternoon the cocktails were drank and we were all in a horny mood.
You know me well enough to know that friends can expect a blow job as quickly as a stranger.
One of the London men is tall, shaved head and endowed with a hefty uncut cock that sports a Prince Albert. BONUS!
The afternoon is not perfectly clear but I did swallow his cock and got his load along with a couple of others at the bar.

After getting home I had a text from some guys that are here from Texas. They invited us up to their hotel room but my husband was tired and said I could go.
I got to their hotel and we all started chatting and relaxing.
I was drinking Yaeger and they had another guy in the room and eventually the talk slowed down and we started getting horned up for some action.
There were cocks and mouths going all around and some pics were taken.
I know they will be reading this and I have to say, WOW!
After being gone a few hours my husband called and asked me to come back home so we called it a night and I went home around 4am.

Sunday afternoon was the actual Folsom Street Fair. I wore a black jock, boots and my new collar - nothing else but a huge smile.
We ran into many, many guys that were either naked or letting their cocks hang out.
Of course, some of them were friends and they knew what to expect.
At one point my husband was talking with a group of guys and they asked where I was.
That was the moment that I happened to pull off of a cock that was at least 11 inches long...it slowly came out of my mouth and our friends laughed - I asked what the joke was and it was just that they saw what they expected of me.

The afternoon involved cocktails, walking in the sun and cocks everywhere.
My best memory was being on the sidewalk, sucking a hot guy off and the crowd was all around watching and taking pics/video.
After being on my knees and giving him some oral action he started shooting his load all over me.
Right on the sidewalk in public! Nothing better than a public facial.

The visitors from Texas texted me on Sunday afternoon but we were so tired and buzzed that we did not end up connecting. I hope to get back together with them before they have to head home

No comments: